Moderator: CLC Crew

dsm_drift
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: [OPC] DsmDrift!
LFS Name: marsilians

Parking lots

Post by dsm_drift »

Hai,

After having some fun with ppl like Moo, where we got to try our parking skills in the park lots of Westhill Police Dept. , I've got the idea of having some parking lots in the big other PD's (I'm thinking of the one big PD we get in this week's track (KY2), of the one in FE.

That would be so much cool to have different parking lots, so that we could part into parrallel park, in reverse or whatever ways.
That could be done with either fences (WE1 style), or with chalks (IRL like)

Eventually, as I hear coming the "PD is not a place to have fun", I'll add that its just to add a little touch of realism, that would be cool to park as we would do IRL before going AFK.

Thanks for reading.
Jonathan
cherryflip
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: cherryflip
LFS Name: cherryflip

Re: Parking lots

Post by cherryflip »

+1
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

Well this is a good idea in theory ,but due to the limitations of lfs ,some tracks do not have spare objects + too many objects in 1 area makes it unplayable on lesser machines this is bad on ky2 police station , this would mean we limit the people with good computers i personally dont think that a good idea do you ?
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
dsm_drift
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: [OPC] DsmDrift!
LFS Name: marsilians

Post by dsm_drift »

Well I understand the point of penalizing ppl with lesser machines, thats why I get less FPS in PD's.
But does the chalks have a big role on this ? cause even chalks could be great :)

But yeah, if its too much for people's slow computers, I understand ;)
hopenjr
Sergeant
Ingame nick: Leander NOR
LFS Name: hopenjr

Leander G27

Post by hopenjr »

this wasnt any stupid idea !

it have been cool but now im banned so but sounds cool Dsm :thumbup: