Ingame nick: SWE|Zaphyr3
LFS Name: feffe85

NOFEAR (dmwright)

Post by feffe85 »

1. Your LFS nickname: ecl >> zaphyr3
  2. Your LFS username: feffe85
  3. The reported LFS nickname: [KR] NOFEAR
  4. The reported LFS username: dmwright
  5. URL to the replay / screenshots: http://www.filefront.com/16464689/nofear.mpr
  6. What happend?
    @ 34h 02m and some seconds; [KR] NOFEAR, is standing at the entrance/exit to the Policestation. I see him from afar, and think that he will stand still there until i have had time to pass him, as i was on the "bigger" road and all. But all of a sudden when i get close to him he revs his car and tries to hit me, from my POV. So i honk at him, he honks back and at this point i stand on my brakes and he does nothing to try and avoid hitting me. So i drive on and dont think more of it.

@ 34h 08m; i drive into the pit, looking at F12 when im in the pits.. dumb time i know.. Notices that i dont need to stop, so i just drive through the pits, when i come to the other end [KR] NOFEAR is driving slow as h**l, didnt think much about it until i see that he brakes and stand still infront of me so i cant drive out of the pits, ofc i honk the horn to make him notice that i am behind him (noticed while looking at the replay that i got MIGHTY annoyed by him, and that i didnt just honk once, well its ONE LOOOONG honk im doing.. sry). All of a sudden he puts his little car in reverse and backs into me. he does it like.. 2 or 3 times, before i ask him to move. and his reply is a "can u move?" which i didnt really understand, as its a one-way street and he is the one that is holding up traffic. :thumbdown:
    So i put it in reverse, back up a couple of meters and starts to move forwards, when i see him backing up and tries to hit me, which he DO, then he says "wups" like he didnt mean to hit me.. :really: tho i keep going.

@34h 12m ~40s; i go into the pits to leave my ticket that i bought the lap before, and as someone has put a "wrong way fine" before the ticket cash-in i have to drive through the whole pits.

@ 34h 13m 20s, while im pitted, NOFEAR comes from behind and hits me in the side. when i asked why he hit me, he blames LAG.. :yawn:
    after that i get really annoyed so i pull my handbrake infront of him just to get his attention and also to make him see how goddamn annoying it is with people that is stopped in front of u when u wanna leave pits. ofc he hits me dead on. which makes my car stand EVEN more akward infront of him, then i say "hit me and ill report u" sure enough, he hits me.

Surely that last bit wasnt necessary but i was so pissed at him that i didnt care about it. then i drive of and park..
  7. Why is that wrong? annoying people and deliberatly hitting them is plain wrong.
  8. Any suggestion of resolution? for u to decide.
ThrottleBody
Ingame nick: ThrottleBody
LFS Name: ThrottleBody

Re: NOFEAR (dmwright)

Post by ThrottleBody »

Just to contribute, dmwright was being a annoyance when i was in the server last night. such as ramming walls ( in the car park whilest cars were parked up) and minorly hitting me.
The One And Only.....THROTTLEBODY!
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Post by Eaglezor »

looks like he is still up to his plain old tricks
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] 135i
LFS Name: mjh93sa

Post by mjh93sa »

Have started looking at the replay...but the length and real world events keep getting in the way.

Having seen some other infractions in the replay so far I'll be going through this one to see what else pops up.
[CLC] M135i
was: 330d, [CLC]135i, [CLC] MINI JCW
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by mjh93sa »

Well here's the list of demeanours:

Seat PT (kim1) - wrecking in the PD 2days and €4000

ECL >> Zaphyr3 (feffe85) - lolz for driving into line of sight of the person they stole from (it's a tight track)

(NL) ROADRUNNER (burnoutking) - crash in the PD due to stupid driving €2000

THE M4D SCOTSM4N (Cipher) - crash in the PD due to poor car control €500

[KR] NOFEAR (dmwright):
  • Crashes in the PD whilst parking (slow speed)
  • Crashed in the PD whilst parking (high speed)
  • Messing about in the parking area ramming barrier and generally being stupid
  • Blocking the road and refusing to move
  • Attempted wrecking of larger cars
  • Revenge wrecking
In accordance with the Ban Amnesty a ban of 5 days and a fine of €5000. This is a final warning in that continued bad behaviour will be adjudged as showing that no improvement in attitude had been made and that the previous permanent ban should be reinstated.

ECL >> Zaphyr3 (feffe85) - revenge wrecking. Severely provoked by the above, but still not something that we can let go. Just move on report when this sort of thing happens. €2000.
[CLC] M135i
feffe85
Official Towtruck

Post by feffe85 »

Not arguing, so take this the right way, but... when did i wreck? :S i tried to drive past him while he was backing up.. so pls pls pls.. tell me when i wrecked :S

as this is my FIRST EVER ban/fine i wanna know what i did as i have no clue :S
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by mjh93sa »

It is for forcing your way past dmwright in the pit exit whilst you were both driving out of the pits and then handbrake turning to block his exit so he rammed you.

Whilst there was a lot of provocation it was done out of a sense of outrage and was revenge for the attacks by dmwright. Revenge wrecking is an absolute no-no and antagonising someone who is already misbehaving is just making the situation worse. We have to be fair and apply all of the rules to all of the people in the server at all times without prejudice, so there had to be something said and done (regardless of what had happened before).

What we want to see people do is to not make the situation worse by taking the matter into their own hands, but to report and let us sort things out. I know that when you are mad this is difficult, but we do it this way to ensure fair and equal judgement against everyone. If dmwright had continued to wreck he could have blamed you for wrecking him and keeping the situation going. Please, just drive the other way or stay away from people when they are behaving like this.... report them and they will get what they deserve.
[CLC] M135i
burnoutking
Got wrong number
Got wrong number
Ingame nick: Roadrunner
LFS Name: burnoutking

Post by burnoutking »

(NL) ROADRUNNER (burnoutking) - crash in the PD due to stupid driving €2000

i get fined for helping people? did you see the replay 135i .. or just saw me pushing the guy around?

the story is ..that that guy came in the server,and rammed me and The Wizard DK, thats why we followed the guy,and tried to stop him ...and now i get fined? and nobody else?

when there isnt any admin online, we try to keep it safe from idiots like the guy who ramming us (cost me allmost 1000 cause of pitlane fines,cause he crashed me at PD)

Please check the replay ..before fining me next time ...
Sex on TV is bad ... you can fall off you know ?
feffe85
Official Towtruck

Post by feffe85 »

mjh93sa wrote:It is for forcing your way past dmwright in the pit exit whilst you were both driving out of the pits and then handbrake turning to block his exit so he rammed you.

Whilst there was a lot of provocation it was done out of a sense of outrage and was revenge for the attacks by dmwright. Revenge wrecking is an absolute no-no and antagonising someone who is already misbehaving is just making the situation worse. We have to be fair and apply all of the rules to all of the people in the server at all times without prejudice, so there had to be something said and done (regardless of what had happened before).

What we want to see people do is to not make the situation worse by taking the matter into their own hands, but to report and let us sort things out. I know that when you are mad this is difficult, but we do it this way to ensure fair and equal judgement against everyone. If dmwright had continued to wreck he could have blamed you for wrecking him and keeping the situation going. Please, just drive the other way or stay away from people when they are behaving like this.... report them and they will get what they deserve.
I totally respect all of this 135i, tho i still cant really recall how it was wrecking? As i remember i drove past him while he was reversing into the pitexit? and when i got past him i pulled the e-brake.. Sure that wasnt mature, but i dont recall hitting him :S
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by mjh93sa »

C'mon, we're splitting hairs now.

Who is at fault, the driver who blocks the road (like dmwright did to you) so that there is no way out except by force, or the one who doesn't stop in time to hit the one blocking the road? End result is the same in that the cars hit each other.

What was clear is that you were responding to the provocation of dmwright and messing about in a manner like he was (blocking pit exit) .
... i drove past him while he was reversing into the pitexit? and when i got past him i pulled the e-brake..
He was actually going in the same direction as you (driving forwards out from the pit), albeit at a slower speed in a slower car. Why the heck would you want to use the handbrake in the pit exit and risk getting yourself stuck, except to block another player?

He (dmwright) was being the idiot, but he managed to provoke you into some silly behaviour as well. Learn from it that you shouldn't respond in kind to these sorts of people and move on.

Discussion closed.
[CLC] M135i
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by mjh93sa »

burnoutking wrote:(NL) ROADRUNNER (burnoutking) - crash in the PD due to stupid driving €2000

i get fined for helping people? did you see the replay 135i .. or just saw me pushing the guy around?

the story is ..that that guy came in the server,and rammed me and The Wizard DK, thats why we followed the guy,and tried to stop him ...and now i get fined? and nobody else?

when there isnt any admin online, we try to keep it safe from idiots like the guy who ramming us (cost me allmost 1000 cause of pitlane fines,cause he crashed me at PD)

Please check the replay ..before fining me next time ...
The replay was checked... all 34 hours of it! :shock:

It was nothing to do with anyone ramming you or Wizard, but rather the time that you were pulling donuts in the PD and hit ECL>>Zaphyr as a result. The evidence is there, feel free to watch the replay and see for yourself.

If you have a replay of this other incident then feel free to open a report on that one and we can take a look.
[CLC] M135i
feffe85
Official Towtruck

Post by feffe85 »

mjh93sa wrote:C'mon, we're splitting hairs now.

Who is at fault, the driver who blocks the road (like dmwright did to you) so that there is no way out except by force, or the one who doesn't stop in time to hit the one blocking the road? End result is the same in that the cars hit each other.

What was clear is that you were responding to the provocation of dmwright and messing about in a manner like he was (blocking pit exit) .
... i drove past him while he was reversing into the pitexit? and when i got past him i pulled the e-brake..
He was actually going in the same direction as you (driving forwards out from the pit), albeit at a slower speed in a slower car. Why the heck would you want to use the handbrake in the pit exit and risk getting yourself stuck, except to block another player?

He (dmwright) was being the idiot, but he managed to provoke you into some silly behaviour as well. Learn from it that you shouldn't respond in kind to these sorts of people and move on.

Discussion closed.
Okey, then i understand.. as i said i didnt really remember everything, so i dont really understand why ur getting all cranky about me asking one thing about it, as i said earlier i respected it and payed the fine..