SCR34MA
Got wrong number
Got wrong number
Ingame nick: SCR34MA
LFS Name: synt3k

Appologies!

Post by SCR34MA »

To CLC admins and everyone involved,

A few nights ago, Myself(synt3k) and a few other LTC users came to your server and pretty much misbehaved! I cannot speak for everyone else involved, so i am here to appologise to whoever i may/did upset and disrespect!

As i had a few drinks, well, actually alot, i decided it would be a good idea to jump into another server and have a bit of fun! I acted like a dickhead with my ramming and just general disrespect towards your server and proteus personally... I appologize for my dumb *bad language reported* behavior and promise this will never happen again! I have spoken to Krammeh and all relevant people at ltc and have accepted the punishment given to me by them. I have also acknowlegded the 30 day ban given to me by CLC! Personally i think a 30 day ban is not long enough for what i have done, but i wont complain!:p

I hope you accept my appology and allow me to eventually prove i am not a disrespectful person at all towards ANY cruise servers, and that this will never happen again!

Regards

Synt3k aka SCR34MA
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Re: Appologies!

Post by passme[bum] »

Appology accepted i think 30days is plenty your welcome on our server after the ban period is up
Regards
Passme
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases