What Do You Look Like?

Off topic chat that's not suitable in any other place

Moderator: CLC Crew

Sicarius
Discovering bank
Discovering bank

Post by Sicarius »

Meh...I'm having more computer problems. My monitor has died and is currently being RMAed. That will take about two weeks so I'm on my laptop until then. I have a couple pictures of me online that I have downloaded and linked to here. This aren't great pictures (I was really really drunk in all of them).

Chilling in my favorite bar :)

I'm on the far left of this one. Eventhough this was my graduation dinner with my teachers/classmates we (students and teachers) had all be drinking since 11am that day (its about midnight in that pic).

No idea what is going on in this picture...I don't remember that night except for the pics I have of it
Absinthe, my favorite drink, "After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally you see things as they really are, which is the most horrible thing in the world." - Oscar Wilde
skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

All I have are some old pictures of me. I can't seem to find any recent ones.
Sicarius
Discovering bank
Discovering bank

Post by Sicarius »

upload some of the old ones then ;)
Absinthe, my favorite drink, "After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally you see things as they really are, which is the most horrible thing in the world." - Oscar Wilde
Bobomoomin
Officer
Ingame nick: [CLC] Bobo
LFS Name: Jack Tebbutt

Post by Bobomoomin »

Tempted to upload a couple of myself.... not sure if anyone would really care to see? Warning: Long hair

Lol
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Post by Eaglezor »

ok, this rly isent working
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]