feffe85
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: SWE|Zaphyr3
LFS Name: feffe85

[RESOLVED] OPC JAMMY!

Post by feffe85 »

1. Your LFS nickname: zaphyr3 - gtx460
  2. Your LFS username: feffe85
  3. The reported LFS nickname: [opc] jammy!
  4. The reported LFS username: demondpeter
  5. URL to the replay / screenshots: http://www.filefront.com/17236947/temp_mpr - Kopia (7).mpr
  6. What happend? @ 1.14.48 Jammy goes into the PD and hits me from behind.. doesnt say sry or anything, just lets me roll away and then takes the parkingspot i had.. stands there for a while and then drives away.. after that he starts drifting outside pd and almost hits me a couple of times.. tho he wasnt alone with doing donuts outside pd-limits -.-
  7. Why is that wrong? hitting in pd?
  8. Any suggestion of resolution? atleast a sry + a good explanation for WHY he hit me and didnt say *bad language reported* about it -.-
Last edited by feffe85 on 27 Aug 2010, 10:49, edited 1 time in total.
PeteUK
Officer
Ingame nick: [OPC] Pete
LFS Name: Demondpeter

Re: OPC JAMMY!

Post by PeteUK »

The only reason why i pushed you in the pd and didn't say sorry, it because Beefyman wanted to get out and he was in a MRT, didn't know if you where there or not and i push you so he could get out, that is the only reason why i pushed you, wouldn't do it intentionally. but i am sorry :)
beefyman666
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket
Ingame nick: beefyman666
LFS Name: beefyman666

Post by beefyman666 »

I will apologise for this. I was in the MRT (as you saw) and parked in the PD but totally forgot about having no reverse. As I was parked facing the side of your car, I asked Pete to gently move your car out of the way. From what I saw, he didn't push you hard and there wasn't any damage. Really, I should have asked you to move first and then asked someone if I got no reply from you (we know you're always AFK so it's predictable we won't get a reply).

So, sorry Zaph. Didn't mean for it to end up being reported, even though it was wrong.

I'll take the punishment if there is any.
feffe85
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: SWE|Zaphyr3
LFS Name: feffe85

Post by feffe85 »

No harm done tbh.. As i said in the report (when i was angry) i just wanted a sry for it and thats all :)
I was even going to delete the report after i'd made it but my computer gor screwed.. so couldnt >.<

Have fun playing guys! Resolved in my POV :)
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] 135i
LFS Name: mjh93sa

Re: [RESOLVED] OPC JAMMY!

Post by mjh93sa »

We'll count this as resolved then!
[CLC] M135i
was: 330d, [CLC]135i, [CLC] MINI JCW