ban

Moderator: CLC Crew

danp29
Ingame nick: dan
LFS Name: dan

ban

Post by danp29 »

hi there. i see my ban has been reinstated. i think the incident you are referring to is with b07? have you watched the mpr? would you mind reviewing it? it is my believe that he actually turned into me in attempt to cause an accident, in response to close calls earlier that night. if not, then the collision was accidental. b0 was driving about 35mph into the corner, offering adequate time to swerve, away from me not into me... is this the incident that caused the ban?
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Re: ban

Post by passme[bum] »

danp29 wrote:hi there. i see my ban has been reinstated. i think the incident you are referring to is with b07? have you watched the mpr? would you mind reviewing it? it is my believe that he actually turned into me in attempt to cause an accident, in response to close calls earlier that night. if not, then the collision was accidental. b0 was driving about 35mph into the corner, offering adequate time to swerve, away from me not into me... is this the incident that caused the ban?
has the admin who reinstated the ban reviewed the replay yes he has oh and that wasnt the incident in question this seems like you think we dont watch replays you had been warned previously about your dirty driving style of cutting people up in dangerous places it wont be tolerated please look at the report properly
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
danp29

Post by danp29 »

ok. would you mind posting the mpr then so i can see exactly what you are referring to?
CanChron
Ingame nick: CanChron
LFS Name: CanChron

Post by CanChron »

:shock:
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

what part of take a look at the report didnt you understand honestly if you cant be bothered to look in reports , resolved reports or bans threads please dont post these types of threads , you insinuated that we didnt do our job properly please do yours properly and check the forums before posting threads like this , anyway heres me doing your job for you heres the link
http://www.citylifecrew.net/forum/viewt ... =12&t=1933
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] 135i
LFS Name: mjh93sa

Post by mjh93sa »

The report and mpr is filed in the resolved reports, the clue is in the thread title -> "dan"

The incident this time was a minor one, and the resultant fine pretty small.

The re-instatement of the ban is solely because you didn't manage to keep out of trouble for the remainder of it's effective period! If you are unable to avoid causing trouble then the sanctions increase exponentially.
[CLC] M135i
was: 330d, [CLC]135i, [CLC] MINI JCW
CanChron
Ingame nick: CanChron
LFS Name: CanChron

Post by CanChron »

:shock:
danp29

Post by danp29 »

first of all, why would i have thought to look in resolved reports? that report was old and nothing was done about it. second did anyone actually watch it? the most you can tell me is that i passed dangerously. he crashed because he was trying to type. watch his wheel stop moving and the text pop up that he wrote, then his wheel moves again. this is not right.
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] 135i
LFS Name: mjh93sa

Post by mjh93sa »

Resolved reports are where those that have been dealt with, so can be considered actioned and "resolved." Therefore for the history of particular actions this would be the natural place to look. Sometimes it can take a little time until an Admin has free time to review the report, we do have real-lives as well and cannot dedicate ourselves to CLC 24/7. However all will be reviewed in time.

No report is actioned without a posted report. The sticky at the top of the section "How to do a proper report" http://www.citylifecrew.net/forum/viewt ... f=38&t=959 proscribes that a replay is included in the report. This is not just for fun, nor to give Admins something to download, but so that the evidence of the incident is presented and a proper review can be made.

Now, slowly and for the 2nd time.....
1. You caused an accident by driving in an inconsiderate manner. For which you received a small fine.
2. You had just had a ban lifted and hadn't finished the duration that the ban would have run for.
3. You had been warned that you would be watched carefully following removal of the ban.
4. As you had proven that you couldn't stay out of trouble the ban was re-instated.
[CLC] M135i
was: 330d, [CLC]135i, [CLC] MINI JCW
danp29

Post by danp29 »

honestly guys... this is flat out wrong. i encourage everyone to watch the replay. he crashed on his own, i was ahead. he tried typing at a very silly place to do that. he failed. repeal the ban, it was reinstated on false terms. it is essential you do this.
danp29

Post by danp29 »

Date:13 September 2010 19:11
Admin: 135i
User: dan (danp29)
Fine: 1000
Ban: 30days (as on probation)
Reason: Interference with another player causing them to wreck

"causing them to wreck"

read: reason above
watch: replay
feffe85
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: SWE|Zaphyr3
LFS Name: feffe85

Post by feffe85 »

danp29 wrote:read: reason above
watch: replay
Reading this makes me think u try and make the Admins look like kids that cant read or something. You´re TELLING them what to do, and how to do their work..

EDIT: Watched the replay and cant say other than that the admins are right here..
You overtook Cherry and then started to brake infront of him, and when he tried to overtake you, by going wrong side through the roundabout outside courierdepot, you turned left and braked really hard infront of him, so he hit a barrier to avoid hitting you.. Clear as daylight tbh.
Chesta
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Chesta!
LFS Name: Carboy717

Post by Chesta »

CanChron wrote::shock:

Wanna post something usefull? :blah:
Image - [OPC] Chesta - Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

stop moaning dan, its clear that u cut him off, just take ur punishment and learn from it instead of crying about it. looks like from slightly earlier on ur were following him, almost looks like u were trying to make him crash, and make it look like an accident, if u had been more careful u wouldnt be banned.
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
danp29

Post by danp29 »

yeah fair enough i was driving dangerously around him, but cant we all agree i didn't MAKE him crash? he went to type and crashed. i get unbanned in less then 24 hours, but I'm just saying..