harassment

Moderator: CLC Crew

danp29
Ingame nick: dan
LFS Name: dan

harassment

Post by danp29 »

watch from 1:12.00 to the end. persons under question are smacky, b07od, cherryflip, and ///deca.
cherryflip
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: cherryflip
LFS Name: cherryflip

Re: harassment

Post by cherryflip »

what replay?

if you want to report us, do it right.
smacky
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: smacky
LFS Name: smacky

Post by smacky »

dan as allways you dont say that with out looking how it all started. you come on the sever asked all to race you when we say no you keep spaming and start dissing OPC and starting a fight so plzz who ever looks at hes replay go from start and you will see for your self. thats all i got to say kbah
]Image
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

would but no replay
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
CanChron
Ingame nick: CanChron
LFS Name: CanChron

Post by CanChron »

DAN WHERES UR REPLAY?!!
smacky
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: smacky
LFS Name: smacky

Post by smacky »

There aint a replay so i say FAIL REPORT SO go and learn to do a report tyvm and have a nice day kbah
]Image
dsm_drift
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: [OPC] DsmDrift!
LFS Name: marsilians

Post by dsm_drift »

lololol
CanChron
Ingame nick: CanChron
LFS Name: CanChron

Post by CanChron »

Goodbye Dan... See u in (-----------------) dunno... goodbye :) :headbang: :suprised:
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] 135i
LFS Name: mjh93sa

Post by mjh93sa »

Well, as there is no replay we have had to review the server logs to discover what was going on here.

CLC take a very dim view of people who harass other players and incite others to cause more trouble in the server. From logs we can see that you were harassing players to race in a cruise server. Whilst racing is not prohibited, asking people to race as soon as they joined a cruise server can certainly be considered as harassment.

To add insult to the above you have then decided to insult a well respected team, officially recognised by CLC (as listed and linked to from the CLC website). Understandably the members of this team were obviously upset at the attempts to besmirch the reputation of the team. In comparison to the new "team" that you represent this team has consistently been involved with CLC since it's inception, has held events, quizzes and given hundreds of thousands of euros of their own cash away to the citizens of CLC. They are a consistent presence on the server, as evidenced by the strong turnout and results displayed during last weekends Gumball.

The assertion made that your team is in some way officially recognised by CLC is quite simply not true, and given the showing to date would seem unlikely to happen in the near future. The teams that have achieved such recognition have shown an ability to select only members of the highest standards, to conduct themselves with respect in the server and to support the cruising community. To date this is not something seen from your team.

I am sure that the leaders of the team will have words with their members, as we do like to keep the language clean in the server. However, under the provocation I can understand that feelings were running high, so we shall leave the team leaders to censure their members.

Therefore, for inciting a riot and making fraudulent claims of being a part of CLC you are (again) awarded a holiday (extended because the last ban has only just lifted) . http://www.citylifecrew.net/forum/viewt ... 957#p22957

Also, should we get the same response as last time, then we shall be even more unimpressed.
[CLC] M135i
was: 330d, [CLC]135i, [CLC] MINI JCW
danp29
Ingame nick: dan
LFS Name: dan

Post by danp29 »

135i when did i wreck someone? i don't recall intentionally doing anything like that.
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] 135i
LFS Name: mjh93sa

Post by mjh93sa »

Did you even read my post? The only mention of wrecking is in your last post.

I am not about to enter into another pointless discussion on matters not related to those pertaining to the current report.
[CLC] M135i
was: 330d, [CLC]135i, [CLC] MINI JCW