Ingame nick: dan
LFS Name: dan

Post by danp29 »

CanChron
Ingame nick: CanChron
LFS Name: CanChron

Re: 555

Post by CanChron »

What in the Fudge Daniel! lol @ this and LOL at you :lol: :roll: here this is for you... :hooray:
Chesta
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Chesta!
LFS Name: Carboy717

Post by Chesta »

am i missing something? i jumped around the replay.. didnt see anything wrong lol

nvm. see it. lawlz. :blah:
Image - [OPC] Chesta - Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
smacky
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: smacky
LFS Name: smacky

Post by smacky »

Chesta did you see the bit were he takes the pee out off OCP ? and dan you win the :hooray: cos it just shows that us OPC WERE RIGHT and that you were wrong asking ppl to race when you just come on and saying you beat all opc in races is just asking for a fight so you just got your self banned for your on good so have a HAPPY XMAS and no 1 will MISS YOU BYE :pimp:
]Image
Crystal
Officer
Ingame nick: Crystal
LFS Name: Crystal141192

Post by Crystal »

So he was wrong asking for a race and OPC members were right about insulting him.
Intel Core i7-2600k | Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 MSI TwinFrozr III | AsusP8Z77-V | 8 GB Corsair DDR3-1600 CL9 | Intel 520 Series SSD 180 GB | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit | Cooler Master HAF X Case | Seasonic 860W Platinum | Logitech Z-2300 | Sony XB-700 | Logitech G25 | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech MX620 Cordless Mouse | HP ZR2440W 24"

danp29

Post by danp29 »

'Chesta did you see the bit were he takes the pee out off OCP ? and dan you win the cos it just shows that us OPC WERE RIGHT and that you were wrong asking ppl to race when you just come on and saying you beat all opc in races is just asking for a fight so you just got your self banned for your on good so have a HAPPY XMAS and no 1 will MISS YOU BYE"

honestly dude i cant even tell if you think your right anymore man,or if your just still harassing me. opc was right its wrong to ask people for a race when you join a server? really. i wasn't aware there was a time frame for asking to race. i was not looking for a fight, i thought i had beaten you guys in every race. i never wanted you to get into trouble i just wanted you to stop already.

"So he was wrong asking for a race and OPC members were right about insulting him."

i guess so crystal. still waiting for matt to talk to me about it, since pass me wont.
smacky
Official Towtruck

Post by smacky »

crystal take it you did not look at the replay no ? if not plz go look at it
]Image
smacky
Official Towtruck

Post by smacky »

and dan you dont just ask for a race you spam it .IF ppl dont chat bk to you thay dont want to race YOU
]Image
danp29

Post by danp29 »

do i? why don't you go ahead be the first person to show some facts. prove it. you know, that is normally required. nobody claimed to be annoyed after i asked them. although every time id ask someone you guys started insulting me and telling me i couldn't do that.
smacky
Official Towtruck

Post by smacky »

dan when ever your on the sever you ask for races [you guys started insulting me ] get it right plz you starting on OPC and unlucky for you there was 5 of us on there.
]Image
Crystal
Officer
Ingame nick: Crystal
LFS Name: Crystal141192

Post by Crystal »

smacky wrote:crystal take it you did not look at the replay no ? if not plz go look at it
Of course I watched the replay. From what I can see he says OPC people are not fast and you go "lol blr suck dicks". Afterwards I can see some "what does blr do?" "suck dicks apparently". Then "OPC does races so go suck it you twat." "You're an *bad language reported*, no one likes you" .. do I need to quote some more?

So basically he starts with saying that OPC members are not fast and OPC comes back with numerous insults.
Intel Core i7-2600k | Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 MSI TwinFrozr III | AsusP8Z77-V | 8 GB Corsair DDR3-1600 CL9 | Intel 520 Series SSD 180 GB | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit | Cooler Master HAF X Case | Seasonic 860W Platinum | Logitech Z-2300 | Sony XB-700 | Logitech G25 | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech MX620 Cordless Mouse | HP ZR2440W 24"

smacky
Official Towtruck

Post by smacky »

your missing out bits there crystal there is a 3 min gap so ofc your not telling all
]Image
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] 135i
LFS Name: mjh93sa

Post by mjh93sa »

The issue is one that has been developing for some time. All of the random postings from other people do not help either. Everyone is skating on thin ice at this time. The insults all around have to stop and to do so we are cutting off the source of the antagonism.

We have had numerous direct complaints from other players regarding Dan's conduct in the server. People coming into the server are doing so to cruise. Direct pestering of them and constant verbal diarrhoea is not something that goes down well and will get reported to Admins.

Dan has been banned previously due to his attitude to other players, both on the server and also for conduct on Teamspeak (using CLC resources to antagonise other players). The fact that the problems are continuing mean that the last bans did not have the effect that was required, therefore we have had to take further action.

Take it on the chin Dan, spend some time racing and come back and join in the cruise.

Finally... this thread is also closed (take the hint).
[CLC] M135i
was: 330d, [CLC]135i, [CLC] MINI JCW