Post questions and suggestion regarding forum, server or gameplay in this forum

Moderator: CLC Crew

nckkinney
Officer
Ingame nick: nckkinney
LFS Name: nckkinney

New admin

Post by nckkinney »

This topic is concerning the thought that there is no admins available during the times 9pm and past 12am eastern time USA and or Canadian times. I feel that if we had another admin available at this time we would have more control of people on at this time. To be honest there isn't a lot of people on at this time but... There has been issues where people like me have been just cruising and a new guest arrives. When this happens, things can get out of control. What I mean is that some people join the server and don't listen to other cruisers or obey the rules. Thus, creating arguments and rules being broken. If a new admin was available at this time then it might be under control and might bring more people in. Another idea is that someone who is on at this time who has been on clc for a long time should have a slight admin right... such as a 12 hour ban and saving the replay for other admins to review. I know this sounds confusing but it's hard to explain.

-Nick Kinney
|-----------------|
|--Nick Kinney--|
|-----------------|
underworld
Stealing XFG
Stealing XFG
Ingame nick: [=EM=]under
LFS Name: Underworld20

Re: New admin

Post by underworld »

i do agree here as ive see this my self and it would help alot just this past week ive been up most of the night as u all may no i dont goto bed till bout 5 6 in the mornin so i no wot ick is sayinng here and it would be greatful.....
CanChron
Ingame nick: CanChron
LFS Name: CanChron

Post by CanChron »

Agreeed with Nick Kinney too many trouble makers come on CLC when Passme or any other admins are not around, and like nick said dont listen to other cruisers.... would be nice to have someone with admin on at these times.. But yes you have my vote for this.. :hooray:
DopeyD
Ingame nick: DopeyD
LFS Name: ancilenet

Post by DopeyD »

I am a recent comer to CLC .. and have been banned because of what I see as a misunderstanding, however...

If all cops were to adopt a set of rules - with degrees of limits, such troublemakers would not hang around.

Evidently I cannot/should not comment here because I have been banned because I have said words that are culturally... life experience.. out with of those who write the rules.
Chesta
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Chesta!
LFS Name: Carboy717

Post by Chesta »

Im usually around those times, just shoot me and msn msg and i will come pwn noobs :)
Image - [OPC] Chesta - Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
AnyBodyKilla
Officer
Ingame nick: AnyBodyKilla
LFS Name: AnyBodyKilla

Post by AnyBodyKilla »

If you cant get ahold of Chesta, try me, I can message most of the admins and get someone in there. Im in the US and up till about 2am central time everyday. Xfire is AnyBodyKilla420
nckkinney
Officer
Ingame nick: nckkinney
LFS Name: nckkinney

Post by nckkinney »

DopeyD wrote:I am a recent comer to CLC .. and have been banned because of what I see as a misunderstanding, however...

If all cops were to adopt a set of rules - with degrees of limits, such troublemakers would not hang around.

Evidently I cannot/should not comment here because I have been banned because I have said words that are culturally... life experience.. out with of those who write the rules.
You were banned for a reason. Not a misunderstanding.
|-----------------|
|--Nick Kinney--|
|-----------------|
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

DopeyD wrote:I am a recent comer to CLC .. and have been banned because of what I see as a misunderstanding, however...

you were banned for a serious rule breach however this is not the issue here
you are not aware or have totally missed the rules section all police do operate by the same rules
as for sergeants their rules are in a different section not accessable by general public
if you have genuinely missed our rules section please read them
but your comments are welcome as long as they cannot be considered racist globally
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases