So you lock my post?

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

DopeyD
Ingame nick: DopeyD
LFS Name: ancilenet

So you lock my post?

Post by DopeyD »

....So people can't be critial?

Evidently this forum is not about truth and what suits CL and 500servers.

Thank you proteus for that vital information.
DopeyD

Re: So you lock my post?

Post by DopeyD »

Just to updaet here Proteus banned me then deleted my posts on here,.,..

Because we had a disagreement in ideals? - I have far more cultural experience than Him and he was the only one offended. Time you grew up mate.
CanChron
Ingame nick: CanChron
LFS Name: CanChron

Post by CanChron »

</3 :frown:
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

your comments were moved to admin only section due to there racial comments are not acceptable globally , this rule is not open for discussion or change
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
DopeyD

Post by DopeyD »

CanChron wrote:</3 :frown:
Cheers.

Proteus, I have sent one final message on LFS.net please read it. Have a heart christ.
DopeyD

Post by DopeyD »

now my comments have to be approved by the oppressor what the hell. :( All im looking for is some justice.
DopeyD

Post by DopeyD »

passme[bum] wrote:your comments were moved to admin only section due to there racial comments are not acceptable globally , this rule is not open for discussion or change
But if you read what i wrote minus what i felt towards you lol.... it is not racist in any way, races... asians... christ us Whtite/Nordics we want to be identified for who we are not what gerenal 'umbrella' tat we come under as a regional race.

Thats all i'm saying - Cant argue with a wall, cant get blood out a stone - lower vibrations are hard to get out of.

-Stu
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by passme[bum] »

DopeyD wrote:I hope our IT paths cross in the future Proteus. I will look forward to brusing myhands while making you a man, You sad keyboard warrior.
that seems like a threat to me , so dont tell me to
DopeyD wrote: Proteus, I have sent one final message on LFS.net please read it. Have a heart christ.
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
DopeyD

Post by DopeyD »

passme[bum] wrote:
DopeyD wrote:I hope our IT paths cross in the future Proteus. I will look forward to brusing myhands while making you a man, You sad keyboard warrior.
Yes had red mist because you seem to act like every other blind foled person on this planet... fed by the media, instead of whats going on around you - I apologise for assuming that fact and lowering my self to the level of remidial violence.

Again yes... as i said have a heart and I do. But i was pissed off.. and perhaps you were too at the time of the ban heh.

-Stu
DopeyD

Post by DopeyD »

Ah just remembered to save screenshots of my postings...they were backing up. evidence for a retort is key should it come pointlessly to it.

All I ask for is a far trial bevause one persons opinion and view cannot be the vew of the many/book. Its like banning someone from driving forever because they referred XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, its a futile argument ---- because race ultimately does not come into it - its about personal... other persons identification with who/what/where they are from on this planet, it is far from derrogatory.

-Stu.

NOTE
Editted by passme to remove race descriptions
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by passme[bum] »

no my administration of the server is never personal , there have been people who i cant stand personally but their free to come and go as they wish as they keep within the rules , but life is about compromise i understand that , but the racism view is held by all admins of CLC i in no way think im god , i just enforce the rules .
comp specs
Main
2nd
3rd
all boring cases
DopeyD

Post by DopeyD »

Wel i was not being racist therefore, can a ban revoke please be had?. I was in no way attemnpting to be racist, as I hope I have conveyed to you in lfs.net PM's. Dont make me go back to city driving lol. Joking aside, I like CLC and it seems to be generally fair - I did not set outto offend anyone... and if I have I welcome a PM expressing their cioncern of which I will answer justly.

-Stu
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by passme[bum] »

well i shall think about revoking your ban in 1 month as you have broken the 1 rule we uphold with great vigor , but please note if you had not argued and accepted the warning you would not have been banned now .
comp specs
Main
2nd
3rd
all boring cases
DopeyD

Post by DopeyD »

Sorry but the warning was vague at the time, and then me saying one thing in Urdu..after i rejoined.. - got me banned. ?

I aid BKS my friend... Slm Aliekum... Arabic, Urdu, farsi.. need i go on.
DopeyD

Post by DopeyD »

DopeyD wrote:Sorry but the warning was vague at the time, and then me saying one thing in Urdu..after i rejoined.. - got me banned. ?

I aid BKS my friend... Slm Aliekum... Arabic, Urdu, farsi.. need i go on.
Just to add.... how was my Foregin arabic derrived comment detrimental to what the polish people had illegedly initially diplayed an aggreivance with?

I see you tried to ban one of My IP's - Why? - Lets see how you get on with your totalitarian scheme in hex. IPv6 ftw.