Moderator: CLC Crew

THE WIZARD DK
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder
Ingame nick: THE WIZARD DK
LFS Name: THE WIZARD DK

!BOMB COMMAND :-)

Post by THE WIZARD DK »

Hi , i was thinking about if it is possible to make a !bomb command with insim :D

thought was this: to be used when ppl try to use !steal command at you.he or she use !steal , then you !bomb them :twisted:
my thought was, if you drive up next to someone and use !steal command, then use !bomb command to destroy that vehicle?
so he or she wont be able to identify you again.

Also could be used to !rob bank.
which leads me to another question, can it be done to be invisible on minimap?

well, the !bomb command would be used to drop inside the bank to make a smokescreen of your vehicle.
as long as the bomb is intact, youre invisible on minimap. (that was the idea). but when you detonate the bomb,
you will get as usual on any map again.

i also need to know if it even is possible to total destroy vehicles in either LFS or Insim? With existing commands ?

this is only ideas.

just thoughts.

Regards

THE WIZARD DK
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] 135i
LFS Name: mjh93sa

Re: !BOMB COMMAND :-)

Post by mjh93sa »

There is no way that I know of that InSim can use to disable a car. If there were we would already be using it to replicate a "stinger" or other disabling device during high condition chases.

Equally InSim is unable to control features such as the minimap, so cannot remove you from that.

The whole idea of the steal function is that the person stealing takes all of the risk. If we give them a method to disable the other car then it would allow people to collect money for free from other players.
[CLC] M135i
was: 330d, [CLC]135i, [CLC] MINI JCW
THE WIZARD DK
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder
Ingame nick: THE WIZARD DK
LFS Name: THE WIZARD DK

Re: !BOMB COMMAND :-)

Post by THE WIZARD DK »

i see what you mean. and as i said, it was only speculations. would be cool tho. :D

stinger. i should have thought of that one. hehe.. :teehee: