Moderator: CLC Crew

rikkiwhitehead
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [OPC] Rikki!
LFS Name: rikkiwhitehead

CLC

Post by rikkiwhitehead »

Right, well the numbers on the server have been fairly low, as majority of us have realised, so in essence i am wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to bring the population of CLC back up to what it should be :) where people are fighting to get in the server, we know we can do it, it has being done before so we will do it again :) So basically asking you lot what you think would make the server get back up and running :)

Leave replys with proper suggestions :)

Rikki!
Regards,
Rikki

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste bunny onto your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.
DarkKostas
Officer
Ingame nick: [OPC] DK!
LFS Name: darkkostas

Re: CLC

Post by DarkKostas »

I think most people want "easy cash" so they can earn all cash in less than a week. This is boring for me, but that's why WKD is so populated. The second thing we can do is to make a meeting and if the server gets many people, more will come. I still remember when me and my friends(Titanium, DjSt3rios, Thankots, Mokas) raided the server and then slowly more people were connected until we got around 25 players.
rikkiwhitehead
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [OPC] Rikki!
LFS Name: rikkiwhitehead

Re: CLC

Post by rikkiwhitehead »

We need to approach it from 2 or 3 angles.

Get the people we all used to be around with, and get them to all come on the server at once, get numbers up high again to gain more people and so people can cadet and officer. ( Your kinda idea! :) )

We need to find a way of keeping the people who have everything another goal to achieve, something making them have to work to get to the next sort off thing.

A way to make new people want to join etc.

Regards,
Rikki
Regards,
Rikki

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste bunny onto your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.