admin abusing rights once again.as always.

Moderator: CLC Crew

ProShifts17

admin abusing rights once again.as always.

Post by ProShifts17 »

this has happened to me way to many times, passme. banned me once again for unknown reasons. all i got was"your outta here" no warnings or explinations. this only happend after i said "that wouldve been easyier if my grandma wasnt annoying the piss outa me". which is nothing wrong at alll. then i get "your outta here" i simply replyed "why?" and instantly banned. awesome. i try to enjoy a server but certain admins get too happy when they have powers and go off banning people for every word they say. id like a explination and a unban. thank you. :really:
mjh93sa
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] 135i
LFS Name: mjh93sa

Re: admin abusing rights once again.as always.

Post by mjh93sa »

No.

Your attitude has not improved from the multiple bans that you have had previously. As we have received numerous complaints from others in the server regarding your behaviour this ban stands.
[CLC] M135i
was: 330d, [CLC]135i, [CLC] MINI JCW
ProShifts17

may i get unbaned for wrongfull banning?

Post by ProShifts17 »

http://www.citylifecrew.net/forum/viewt ... 0&start=15 ... this explains nothing but an event that happend where smacky was ramming me and i never reported it. and he probably reported it and fliped it to make me look like i was ramming him. Date: 3rd September 2012 20:30
Admin: passme
User: Mr.Apex (ntextreme3)
Ban: 999
Reason: multiple warnings for personal attacks on people ramming people and saying sorry even though they were deliberate due to his multiple 999 bans in the past we decided not to mess around with this guy this time

also as i never made 1 "personal attack" and i never ram anybody deliberately. the only accident that has happend recently was with clc olek and i hit him as he came out of the bank in reverse when i thought he was going fowards...i said sorry and it wasnt deliberate at all i really dont understand where people get these storys from that im a "rammer" and i attack people?? makes absolutly no sense. EDIT EDIT: i dont see any reason not to have another chance as i see that i did nothing wrong? please? :worried: re edit: or atleast the ban lowerd like a week or 3 weeks. i wanna play clc.