CLC weekly Second Coming

The City Life Crew will publish news and updates in this forum.

Moderator: CLC Crew

wentz22
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [CLC] Adam W
LFS Name: wentz22

CLC weekly Second Coming

Post by wentz22 »

CLC vs OPC not and Epic Fail!

Welcome one and all to the second edition of the CLC weekly, the paper that keeps you updated on huge events taking place in CLC. For weeks two Canadian born rivals have been at each other throats in an attempt to determine once and for all which was better CLC or OPC. Both men went heads up on a empty road in FernBay trading drifting punches then pulled out the big guns for a drag race but nothing came of this each team member traded blows back and forth. It was obvious then that a simple race between rivals would not end this.

"It was time to take the fight to them" Spoke the Leader of OPC. "They run around doing what they want when they want and its time that OPC puts CLC in there place." After this quick interview Chesta was seen jumping in his FXR plastered with the OPC name, somthing was seriously on his mind.

"He came to me a few days later, and Challenged CLC to a contest" Explained Adam of CLC. "A 5 man, 3 event race to determin once and for all which team was beter. And of course I wasn't about to turn him down."

So the date was set and with that came the teams. Leading OPC was Chesta, followed by ABK,Daniel,Leu, and Scrabby. Taking the field for CLC was team captian Adam, PassMe, Millitant, Pugsly, and Sean. So with the teams and date set it was finally going to happen, a battle for the ages.

The first event, a Classic 10 lap race took place on FernBay. This event saw many more than just one epic fail, and only 4 laps in the pack of races were well spread out. The race ended with OPC Daniel coming in 1st followed by CLC sean, and 3rd place went to OPC Scrabby. "It was tought, Dan is good but i still wish the official had checked his car for NoS, man I just couldnt catch up." That was all we could get from CLC's Sean after the race since he was in such a hurry to head out and get his XRT ready for the drag race that was on its way.

"This event was complete Pwnage, they didn't stand a chance against us here." Pugsly was confident in this event as his team swept the best of 5 drag race winning 3 straight with Sean and Pugsly trading wins back and forth. A quick side not, team captian Adam did not take part in the drag race, he seeming pulled a muscle in his neck durring the race and decided it best to sit this one out and rest.

With the event tied at 1 win a piece it came down to the mystery 3rd event. A event that only Chesta and Adam knew about, an event that would surly shock the competition. A BF1 Long Jump Contest would be the deciding factor in this versus match. "It was close for a while, untill Daniel steped up anyways that is." Mentioned Millitant refering to OPC Daniel's amazing jump, was it skill or luck thought, many still debate that fact. We Got some final coments from Adam about the final event. "Daniel hit his BF1 nose first and literaly rolled front to back along a barrier for what seemed like forever, no one could get close to him. Trust me, this isnt the end of the CLC vs OPC war." After that all we heard was a dial tone as Adam had hung up on us.

So thats it, OPC wins the event 2-1 over CLC. A event that saw many epic fails from both teams, espically there captians. But Daniel's Epic Fail proved to be the fail that won the match. But if what Adam says is true this rivalry is far from over.

Writen by Matt Stevens.
Last edited by wentz22 on 19 Nov 2007, 21:09, edited 1 time in total.

CLC- Where Simulation Meets Reality
....And Chris P Sucks His Thumb
Chesta
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Chesta!
LFS Name: Carboy717

Post by Chesta »

Lets see, i count at least 20 "epic fails" in this article.. at 10E a usage, thats 200E :p

Ill be waiting for your payment :p

I'd like to thank my team for #1, showing up and #2 kicking CLC's *bad language reported* lmfao.

Well done!!
Image - [OPC] Chesta - Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Danielw597
Saving for GTR
Saving for GTR
Location: Lancashire, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Galaxy, Univerce

Post by Danielw597 »

Yeah, my skillz pwned :)

OPC'll be waiting.
:P
ptzs wrote:Eagle should tow for free in Aston, he causes 99% of accidents there
CLC - Is a lot like Coronation Street, same ammount of drama.. Just a little more interactive.
skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

I want a rematch except this time we do more classes of cars and more events..

FWD GTR's suck balls and Dan just had a freak jump.
Want to mess with me? Go for it.. See what happens.. Just don't complain about what happens.
Chesta
Sergeant

Post by Chesta »

skstibi wrote:I want a rematch except this time we do more classes of cars and more events..

FWD GTR's suck balls and Dan just had a freak jump.
someones a sore loser :roll:
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

omg i thought that if skstibi was racing that clc would win without a problem lol
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

SEAN-NZ wrote:omg i thought that if skstibi was racing that clc would win without a problem lol
lol, I guess someone that knows I am a good driver was listening to the part that I always say I hate FWD GTR's....
Want to mess with me? Go for it.. See what happens.. Just don't complain about what happens.
Fireball
Officer
Ingame nick: Xcite | Fireball
LFS Name: fireb0llch

Post by Fireball »

nice nice...

But next time.. give Password per PM, not public and after that changing password... so some couldnt join... :roll:

And wait for other to choose Setup first, then restart... -.- Hope it will be better next time ;)
Danielw597
Saving for GTR
Saving for GTR
Location: Lancashire, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Galaxy, Univerce

Post by Danielw597 »

Chesta wrote:
someones a sore loser :roll:
I agree :P
Should learn to face things :)

.. No freak jump :D, just don't take risks in a race Sean :P
ptzs wrote:Eagle should tow for free in Aston, he causes 99% of accidents there
CLC - Is a lot like Coronation Street, same ammount of drama.. Just a little more interactive.
Scrabby
Got wrong number
Got wrong number

Post by Scrabby »

Oh Me God!, It's Scrabby not Scrappy!!! and btw what do we get as reward? :p

:edit: "Scrabby" fixed //JJ
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

Scrabby wrote:Oh Me God!, It's Scrabby not Scrappy!!! and btw what do we get as reward? :p
well the way you were driving scrappy suits lol
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
Chesta
Sergeant

Post by Chesta »

passme[bum] wrote:
Scrabby wrote:Oh Me God!, It's Scrabby not Scrappy!!! and btw what do we get as reward? :p
well the way you were driving scrappy suits lol
OH SNAP! :wink:
MINIz guy
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Andrew
LFS Name: MINIz guy

Post by MINIz guy »

I hate Chester.
Chesta
Sergeant