Patch X30 Is Here!! :)

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

clarifing this: You can not go back to a previous version if you install the test patch.

Always copy your folder of LFS when testing test patches. They are for testing and might screw up your copy of LFS. Usually they don't, but who wants to trust a test patch with all your valuable mods and setups/textures/skins ? And if something goes wrong, you NEED your original version of LFS.

CLC will move to the new patch of LFS when it goes public on LFS, (ie: when you are forced to update it when you check the server list)
We DONT NOT know when this date will be, thats up the othe LFS developers.

We are running tests on the CLiS (CityLifeInSim) on LFS version X30 to make sure it works OK. Don't worry, you aren't missing out on alot if you stay on the current LFS version X10. The new version I have been working on isn't available publicaly very often and will be released very soon for all on the main server.
werd
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket

Post by werd »

Ok i should take a look at whats new on the patch cause the things i heard were new dosent work :S
Stalling... when and how?!
Put in first gear and and turn off engine makes u "unmoveble" like irl... Nope im still roling.

And i gotta get an third pedal in my pedal set :P

Overall really nice. Seems like its more "round"... like not so pixely :P
And it should be more tourq in the lower rpms -.- But i look foward to play with it in clc :)
Birdy Birdy in the sky, Fell a Poo Poo in my eye, Me dont care Me dont cry, Me just happy cows dont Fly!
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
illegal
Officer
Ingame nick: nic illegal
LFS Name: illegal

Post by illegal »

Can we mortals, who test X30 on a daily basis, get access to the X30 test server?
▀█▀▐▌▀█▀ ▄█▀
teamnic | Lastfm | deviantArt

LFS patches | LFS Strobe
Distance records | Lap time records | Teh rig

Annoying you in LFS since February 2003.
dougie-lampkin
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: [OPC] ROB!
LFS Name: dougie-lampkin

Post by dougie-lampkin »

werd wrote:Put in first gear and and turn off engine makes u "unmoveble" like irl... Nope im still roling.
And i gotta get an third pedal in my pedal set :P
You probably have autoclutch enabled, so the clutch stays disengaged when engine is off I think...
If you have fully manual button clutch, just engage the clutch when the car is in gear and switched off, and the wheels will lock...as long as your not going too fast, or else it'll just "push start" itself...

Much better than handbrake IMO...
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Re: Patch X30 Is Here!! :)

Post by JasonJ »

The test server program is finished. I will be testing it publically in both X12 and X30 in about 2 hours. I need to test both LFS version for when the surprise patch X31 or Y comes out. I imagine the main server will have a new CLC version within the next 12-24 hours.

Now... do you want fries with that?
(this has relevence in the new version btw)
illegal
Officer
Ingame nick: nic illegal
LFS Name: illegal

Post by illegal »

▀█▀▐▌▀█▀ ▄█▀
teamnic | Lastfm | deviantArt

LFS patches | LFS Strobe
Distance records | Lap time records | Teh rig

Annoying you in LFS since February 2003.
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by JasonJ »

Yeh, but dont get excited if you were looking for changes to the new things. It's only bug fixes. All the changes are still there. :x :D