COD4...

Talk about others games that you, or other, might like.

Moderator: CLC Crew

dougie-lampkin
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: [OPC] ROB!
LFS Name: dougie-lampkin

Re: COD4...

Post by dougie-lampkin »

Yes, but how can I show you? I don't have a map of the map...if you know what I mean :)
Image Image Image Image
Miles
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: [OPC] Miles!
LFS Name: M1l3S

Post by Miles »

this is the closest i could get to a "map" lol

[OPC] Miles!
dougie-lampkin
Busted robber
Busted robber

Post by dougie-lampkin »

OK, I've marked on the map a yellow circle (Incase you can't find it, it's the house with an attic with the machine gun overlooking the hay bales). This is the snipe point. You can crouch or go prone, it's up to you. You need to be a sniper, as without the ghillie suit you're powerless. The main enemy sniper positions are the blue circles. You're pretty much a gonner if there is a sniper there, as you won't see them until they shoot. That's the only downside. The red tinted patches is where you'll be able to shoot at. The main places you'll get people are the house visible to your left, and the bridge. You'll also get a few people in the riverbed. If someone comes out of the house beside you, don't move, they won't see you in the reeds, and no-one has ever found me there (except an enemy sniper). You should get action for about 50 - 70% of the game there, in a team deathmatch. In a mission like domination or sabotage, it's an excellent post. Try not to stay there for too long though, as you will eventually be found after you keep sniping people.

Good Luck!!! :P
Edited map of Overgrown, showing the main Sniping Position.
Edited map of Overgrown, showing the main Sniping Position.
Image Image Image Image
Miles
Busted robber
Busted robber

Post by Miles »

awsome TY :D il try it later lol
[OPC] Miles!
manijack
Using !pitlane
Using !pitlane
Ingame nick: BDT®Maniac
LFS Name: Manijack

Post by manijack »

we in clc who plays COD 4 should ger together and make a Clan :lol:
ANTEC Three Hundred | ASUS P5Q PRO | CORSAIR 650W Powersupply | ATI Radeon HD 4870 512MB | INTEL Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz | Corsair 4096MB DDR2 | Logitech MX-518 | Logitech G15 | BenQ G2220HD | Logitech G27 | Logitech X-540 5.1 surround | Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
Timbe_
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC]Timbe_
LFS Name: Timbe_

Post by Timbe_ »

please no! NO! NOOOOO!but seriously i think you guys who have the game should not make clan and stick with lfs and clc! :D
CLC - Where i pwn people!
The gardener Image 3rd time in a row!
Servers players
Quickscript stats
LfsW stats
ImageImage
manijack
Using !pitlane
Using !pitlane

Post by manijack »

TBH im starting to get tired of clc..... I've got all the cars (except for MRT) and now i dont have anything to go after anymore... And btw COD is a great way to get out some anger and frustration
ANTEC Three Hundred | ASUS P5Q PRO | CORSAIR 650W Powersupply | ATI Radeon HD 4870 512MB | INTEL Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz | Corsair 4096MB DDR2 | Logitech MX-518 | Logitech G15 | BenQ G2220HD | Logitech G27 | Logitech X-540 5.1 surround | Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
dougie-lampkin
Busted robber
Busted robber

Post by dougie-lampkin »

manijack wrote:TBH im starting to get tired of clc..... I've got all the cars (except for MRT) and now i dont have anything to go after anymore... And btw COD is a great way to get out some anger and frustration
:shock:

The second part is right though :) I LOVE fragging n00bs after a long day at school :D
Image Image Image Image
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Post by Eaglezor »

manijack wrote:TBH im starting to get tired of clc..... I've got all the cars (except for MRT) and now i dont have anything to go after anymore... And btw COD is a great way to get out some anger and frustration
keep driveing to buy the MRT for a stupid amount of money... lol about the 2nd part
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
manijack
Using !pitlane
Using !pitlane

Post by manijack »

meh.. i dont want that "car" anyway....

but atleast it seems like u peps wants me to stay :)

I like playing cod and completing challenges and ranking up, making classes and testing out the perks (whatever the word perk means)
Miles
Busted robber
Busted robber

Post by Miles »

/me likes the perk that makes you drup a nade when you die

and im already in a clan for CoD4, we used to match in GRAW2 but switched to CoD4 now, our website and forums have been completly redone in the last few days .... http://www.fulltimekillers.co.uk :D
[OPC] Miles!
manijack
Using !pitlane
Using !pitlane

Post by manijack »

Yeah the "Martyrdom" perk (Nadedrop) is nice! I like the one where u can see enemy explosives too... And the one where u reload faster.. Combine the fast reloading with a "light machinegun" (which aint so light) :P
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Post by Eaglezor »

manijack wrote:meh.. i dont want that "car" anyway....

but atleast it seems like u peps wants me to stay :)

I like playing cod and completing challenges and ranking up, making classes and testing out the perks (whatever the word perk means)
yeh, we wnat evryone to stay :D :mrgreen:
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

manijack wrote:Yeah the "Martyrdom" perk (Nadedrop) is nice! I like the one where u can see enemy explosives too... And the one where u reload faster.. Combine the fast reloading with a "light machinegun" (which aint so light) :P
martyr sucks. Play on a hardcore server with friendly fire on (which btw is the best mode ever to play), and you'll see why.

I mainly use a LMG with high penetration and the reload faster thingie OR a SMG with silencer, run long time and total silence.
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
manijack
Using !pitlane
Using !pitlane

Post by manijack »

reload faster aka sleigh of hand ? :P

I goot tired of the martyrdom.. to few ppl got killed by it :P