Lost accounts: 2 February - 18 February

The City Life Crew will publish news and updates in this forum.

Moderator: CLC Crew

samforey
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: ECL > Sam
LFS Name: samforey12345

Re: Lost accounts: 2 February - 18 February

Post by samforey »

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT DID THEY OR DID THEY NOT DO IT ON PERPOSE?!? Think about it.
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Re: 100k gone, 5000km gone.

Post by MaxH »

LiveForBoobs wrote:Well sorry, i thouht as admins u had all cars by default. But that raises another question.Do you think its fair, after so much effort to get back to zero? If there was a poll... alright, but this was forced, and by forced i mean we didnt chose to get back to zero. I dont find it fair.

And yes, admins, the mod is great, thank you. If you check my stats, i drove +-4500km on LFS S2 4200 of which were on CLC. That tells you how much i like it.
This is the very last time i answer this question, im getting tired of it: No, its not fair. But its the best thing we could do - every other choice we could do was worse in the sense of fairness. And believe me, we thought a LOT how to deal with this before going public with it. If you dont like the decision we took - to bad, still going to be it. If it makes you happier i'll do as wentz, but understand that the decision was made 45 hours ago. It wont change.

As for admin having all cars or not - its up to every admin themself to choose if they want all cars when becoming admin, or to continue the real deal - or as wentz just did, restart. Thats the 'benefit' of being admin. I find it a curse tbh , i dont have the 'game', the... 'chase' you users have in this lovely mod.

My personal story of this is, well, i started with uf1 and 0 cash - two times tbh - but after a while needed fxr to be cop back in the caribbean days when all camped bank and we didnt have enough cops, that was about a year ago. Since then ive been more admin than player :(
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
dougie-lampkin
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: [OPC] ROB!
LFS Name: dougie-lampkin

Re: 100k gone, 5000km gone.

Post by dougie-lampkin »

LiveForBoobs wrote:Do you think its fair, after so much effort to get back to zero? If there was a poll... alright, but this was forced, and by forced i mean we didnt chose to get back to zero. I dont find it fair.
Do YOU think it's fair the amount of grief you're giving the admins? As was said more than enough times, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I don't think the person responsible CHOSE to do it, and I don't find it fair that you seem to think it was like a conspiracy or something...

And what do you mean "SO much effort"? They were reset to 3 weeks ago! It's not like you were here from the beginning and now they're reset to 0 after 2 years...
Image Image Image Image
Miles
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: [OPC] Miles!
LFS Name: M1l3S

Post by Miles »

anyone who has a problem with genuin accidents should just let it go already, the could have reset every1s accounts if they wanted
[OPC] Miles!
Chesta
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Chesta!
LFS Name: Carboy717

Post by Chesta »

Miles wrote:they could have reset every1s accounts if they wanted

Lets not go there agian :p. that was more of an uproar than this :p
Image - [OPC] Chesta - Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Miles
Busted robber
Busted robber

Post by Miles »

thats what i ment ^^ people should be greatfull for that not happening instead :P
[OPC] Miles!
wildfire083
Officer

Post by wildfire083 »

im down 10k
Miles
Busted robber
Busted robber

Post by Miles »

and im down 20 :O ern it back :lol:
[OPC] Miles!
RAYfighter
Going for lottery ticket
Going for lottery ticket
Ingame nick: Ray
LFS Name: rayfighter

Post by RAYfighter »

It's flattering that people take their cash so seriously, but let me tell you something:
even in real life, not every penny people get is gotten fair. It's fair when you play LFS S2 since you paid for it (or your parents, which is perfectly ok). Devs get your bit of money for their excellent ideas and their hard work. You get your game for your money. CLC team gave us this mod without asking for anything in return. Think about it if you will going to say "my hard work" , when talking about your.. ehm.. playing a computer game.
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

ray nicely put thx
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

Thats true, the admins dont ask for anything in return, maybe they just like to see people having fun lol
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD