Lost accounts: 2 February - 18 February

The City Life Crew will publish news and updates in this forum.

Moderator: CLC Crew

Toyo9J
Got wrong number
Got wrong number
Ingame nick: Toyo9J
LFS Name: Toyo9J

Re: 100k gone, 5000km gone.

Post by Toyo9J »

Blackbird wrote:"If we refund one person were going to have to refund all 14,000".

I don't understand how that can be a reason for not giving refunds.
All you need to do is to give refunds to them who asks for refunds (much much less than 14.000), and if they don't have proof (which the majority don't have?), simply don't give refunds to them.
It maybe requiers some work, but the whole thing was CLC staff's fault and CLC will get a little better "status" and you wont loose players like me.
I know many players will quit playing on CLC because of this.
If you cant appreciate CLC staff's apology and sincerity ... you can just leave :roll:
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Re: Lost accounts: 2 February - 18 February

Post by Eaglezor »

oh well i havent made anymoney since then anyways cos of police fines even tho i have been on evryday LMAO
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

Blackbird wrote:bla bla
You got my steam going... so let me respond on this.

"I don't understand how that can be a reason for not giving refunds."
Its very simple: We did whats realistically possible to undo the damages.

"All you need to do is to give refunds to them who asks for refunds"
-No, sorry, we dont handle out free money to everyone. kind of takes away the adventure in the game.

"and if they don't have proof (which the majority don't have?), simply don't give refunds to them. It maybe requiers some work"
Its not as simple as that, hell yeah it require some work! It still require the work to go through every application and judge it, yes or no. And like you, they will always be angry/mad/sad when they get a no. Its always going to be unfair in some way,people that cant proove should, in the end, also have their back...
But basically we dont have the manpower to do this. We got 14000 accounts saved. Lets sayt we got 1000 active people (played sometime last month). Lets say half of them try and get a refund because of the lost rollback since for them they dont have anything to loose when apply for it. As you see its unrealistic. You might know we dont get paid for doing this, we all do it in our free spare time, and frankly, i prefer putting this time into developing CLC.

"but the whole thing was CLC staff's fault"
Quite inmature argument. We created CLC! The whole CLC is our fault! If we wouldnt created the game, there would be no problem at all! Things like this make me feel to shut down everything since its our fault we created your addiction to the game. If there is a next time (god o hope not), should we rollback, let everyone start with fresh accounts, or kill the game?

However, to answer it in the same language: It was me that shot Olof Palme, hide some Al quaida members, artificially made the snowman they found and claimed to be almost older than your mom. Oh btw, Santa Claus doesnt exist and about the JFK-killing - it was that moron Oswald. Incredible, huh?

"CLC will get a little better "status""
Status? You guys dont got it? We do it for fun in the end, thats what really matters. We dont do things so we can get mass refund applications - thats may be your thrill but NOT ours.

"I know many players will quit playing on CLC because of this."
They will be missed but doensnt change a thing. Thats their choice. Btw, since its 'many', tell me some of their names, im curious.
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
Blackbird
Officer
Ingame nick: Blackbird
LFS Name: BlackbirdCaD

Post by Blackbird »

Pass me, of course i appreciate CLC's honesty, i understand that people make mistakes, and i forgive him who did this..
I'm not angry at anyone.

In maybe 3 weeks or more i drove in CLC everyday after i've come home from school, every weekend.. my parents have become mad at me etc. just because i wanted the FXR, and now i lost it..
I wont waste another 3 weeks of my life.. with my bad luck i wouldn't get suprised if something similiar happened again.

It have been fun, great cops, great admins, good atmosphere etc.
I'm sorry it ended like this..

Have fun.
Peace out.
Antec 1200 | Corsair HX850 | Intel Core i7 920 @ 4.2 GHz | Asus P6TD Deluxe | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair XMS3 1600 mhz CL7 | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB | Intel X25-M G2 80GB | Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 | Creative SB X-Fi XtremeGamer | HP ZR24w+Datacolor Spyder 3 Elite colorimeter | Coolermaster Sentinel | Logitech G15 | Logitech G25 | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Post by Eaglezor »

what u have to remember is that the CLC members do all this IN THERE SPEAR TIME it is not a full time job and they do not get payed for it. i think u are being very selfish just live with what has happend they did not do it intenchilly.
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
Blackbird
Officer

Post by Blackbird »

I admit that my comment: "it's the CLC staff's fault" was a bit.. stupid. I'm not so good in english so i can't express my opinions so good..

Of course i appreciate CLC's honesty, i understand that people make mistakes, and i forgive him who did this.
I'm not mad at anyone.

In maybe 3 weeks or more i drove in CLC everyday after i've come home from school, every weekend.. my parents have become mad at me etc. just because i wanted the FXR, and now i lost it..
I wont waste another 3 weeks of my life.. with my bad luck i wouldn't get suprised if something similiar happened again.

It have been fun, great cops, great admins, good atmosphere etc.
I'm sorry it ended like this..

Have fun.
Peace out.
Antec 1200 | Corsair HX850 | Intel Core i7 920 @ 4.2 GHz | Asus P6TD Deluxe | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair XMS3 1600 mhz CL7 | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB | Intel X25-M G2 80GB | Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 | Creative SB X-Fi XtremeGamer | HP ZR24w+Datacolor Spyder 3 Elite colorimeter | Coolermaster Sentinel | Logitech G15 | Logitech G25 | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by MaxH »

I know what you meant, but it still doesnt change the facts that we did what we could to undo it. Any more would be insane amount of work.

However, what i was about to say.. its sad that you think you LOST three weeks. Change your view to the adventure CLC is, the fun you have while driving. Its about being fun. And tbh - having the last car sucks, you cant 'have more' after that (we're working on some ideas about this though - time will tell you about it). Enjoy the game, the quests, the adventure. Thats not in the car :)
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

Miles
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: [OPC] Miles!
LFS Name: M1l3S

Post by Miles »

this shows how you obviously have no stamina and cant be bothered to put any effort into getting it again, i know il be driving more now to make back what i lost :D
[OPC] Miles!
MrEko
Going for lottery ticket
Going for lottery ticket

Post by MrEko »

Sad to see you leave Blackbird..

Well, i understand. I guess i have to live with it... No problem, i will get through this :)
Blackbird
Officer

Post by Blackbird »

MaxH wrote:I know what you meant, but it still doesnt change the facts that we did what we could to undo it. Any more would be insane amount of work.

However, what i was about to say.. its sad that you think you LOST three weeks. Change your view to the adventure CLC is, the fun you have while driving. Its about being fun. And tbh - having the last car sucks, you cant 'have more' after that (we're working on some ideas about this though - time will tell you about it). Enjoy the game, the quests, the adventure. Thats not in the car :)
In the 3 weeks i was hardcore saving for FXR.. i was driving and thinking like: "only 40k left for FXR", "only 20k left"..
and when i got the FXR, THEN i wanted to start the adventure, the quests etc..
I should not have done that.. lol
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

i will be sad to see people leave over this but we cant make people stay who are not happy , all i can say to them is hope you find what makes you happy
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by MaxH »

Blackbird wrote:In the 3 weeks i was hardcore saving for FXR.. i was driving and thinking like: "only 40k left for FXR", "only 20k left"..
and when i got the FXR, THEN i wanted to start the adventure, the quests etc..
I should not have done that.. lol
well its meant to be the other way around. Quests (and driving between them) makes money, so u can get cars... :) However... imagine this, next time u get one, the world is gonna know you earned it twice! :)

(topics merged since it was same information. Blackbird, no crossposting please)

P V L
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder
Ingame nick: P V L
LFS Name: P V L

Post by P V L »

*bad language reported* happens. Thats what I want to tell people like Blackbird. I myself lost about 140 ooo € cash.

But you can do easy 10 ooo a day by driving slower cars with higher bonus ratings. Usually I

drive in my FZR and still earn more than 10 ooo a day.The problem with loans is a special thing

you should talk about with people that gave Cash to you, may be you will not have to

pay or at least not full. Greets P V L

BTW: I lost about 6 ooo km too
Life is short --- Run fast
Join for great fun
PVL Crash & Fun
Blackbird
Officer

Post by Blackbird »

P V L wrote:But you can do easy 10 ooo a day by driving slower cars with higher bonus ratings.
I lost my XRT too..
With which car do you earn cash fastest: XRT or UF1?
XRT have a little smaller bonus rating.. but it's much faster..
Chris
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: Chris
LFS Name: chrize1

Post by Chris »

Hi all!

Well, i lost 98500€ (XFG, RB4, LX6, RAC, XFR + litle money) and about 2200km :cry:
Maybe u´ve noticed that i wasnt here for about 3 months, i came back at the end January and i started to regain the lost time. I did two times the 500kms in XRG, thats also a real bother.
Fortunately, I sometimes take screenies of my stats: here u can compare from today and 3-4 days ago:

(click on the pics to make them bigger)

tyvm.
Image Image