Off topic chat that's not suitable in any other place

Moderator: CLC Crew

AnyBodyKilla
Officer
Ingame nick: AnyBodyKilla
LFS Name: AnyBodyKilla

Here is some American fools!!

Post by AnyBodyKilla »

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. (AP) — Two teenage boys are under arrest after they attempted to rob a police station.

Port St. Lucie police say the two boys — ages 12 and 14 — walked into the lobby of a regional station Wednesday afternoon and demanded money from an aide behind the glass enclosure.

Police say the 12-year-old hid one hand under his jacket as if he had a gun. Another aide ran into the back screaming for help.

Within minutes, a half dozen officers, some with guns drawn, burst into the lobby and arrested the boys. Both are charged with attempted armed robbery.

Police spokesman Rob Vega says the kids were laughing and remarked, “We'll be famous now.”
(Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Miles
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: [OPC] Miles!
LFS Name: M1l3S

Re: Here is some American fools!!

Post by Miles »

lmfao, rob a police station... classic
[OPC] Miles!
illegal
Officer
Ingame nick: nic illegal
LFS Name: illegal

Post by illegal »

Sounds like a new CLC feature.
▀█▀▐▌▀█▀ ▄█▀
teamnic | Lastfm | deviantArt

LFS patches | LFS Strobe
Distance records | Lap time records | Teh rig

Annoying you in LFS since February 2003.
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

Smart, rob a police station, wont get court, even if the buliding is swarming with police lol
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
dougie-lampkin
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: [OPC] ROB!
LFS Name: dougie-lampkin

Post by dougie-lampkin »

Ahahaha :lol:

I'm just thinking how stupid/drunk do you have to be to decide "I'm going to march into this police station during normal working hours, pretend to have a gun, and demand cash..." :lol:

If CLC had this feature...we'd be seeing UF1s drive into the police station, and try to rob it, and instantly be surrounded by like 5 officers in GTRs :D
Image Image Image Image
Chris P
Using !pitlane
Using !pitlane
Ingame nick: Chris P
LFS Name: Chris P

Post by Chris P »

Only in america! :D
CLC - Where simulation meets reality.

... and Wentz22 steels signatures.
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Post by Eaglezor »

Chris P wrote:Only in america! :D
LMFAO yeh lool
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
AnyBodyKilla
Officer
Ingame nick: AnyBodyKilla
LFS Name: AnyBodyKilla

Post by AnyBodyKilla »

A car dealership in the United States is offering a free handgun with every vehicle sold.

Max Motors in Butler, Missouri, says sales have quadrupled since the start of the offer.

Customers can choose between a gun or a $250 (£125) gas card, but most so far have chosen the gun.

Owner Mark Muller said: "We're just damn glad to live in a free country where you can have a gun if you want to."

The dealership sells new and old vehicles, including General Motors and Ford cars and trucks, and its logo shows a cowboy holding a pistol.

It has sold more than 30 cars and trucks in the past three days, an increase which the owners put down to their promotional offer.

Inspiration from Obama

Mr Muller said that every buyer so far "except one guy from Canada and one old guy" chose the gun, rather than the gas card.

He recommends a Kel-Tec .380 pistol, which he describes as "a nice little handgun that fits in your pocket".

He added that the promotion was inspired by recent comments from one of the Democratic nominees for the presidential election, saying: "We did it because of Barack Obama.

"He said all those people in the Midwest, you've got to have compassion for them because they're clinging to their guns and their Bibles. I found that quite offensive. We all go to church on Sunday and we all carry guns."

The website advertisement for the offer, which continues until the end of the month, mentions that an approved background check on gun ownership is required. :mrgreen:
shaken_bacon
Bank robber
Bank robber
Ingame nick: Shaken_Bacon
LFS Name: shakenbake

Post by shaken_bacon »

AnyBodyKilla wrote:A car dealership in the United States is offering a free handgun with every vehicle sold.

Max Motors in Butler, Missouri, says sales have quadrupled since the start of the offer.

Customers can choose between a gun or a $250 (£125) gas card, but most so far have chosen the gun.

Owner Mark Muller said: "We're just damn glad to live in a free country where you can have a gun if you want to."

The dealership sells new and old vehicles, including General Motors and Ford cars and trucks, and its logo shows a cowboy holding a pistol.

It has sold more than 30 cars and trucks in the past three days, an increase which the owners put down to their promotional offer.

Inspiration from Obama

Mr Muller said that every buyer so far "except one guy from Canada and one old guy" chose the gun, rather than the gas card.

He recommends a Kel-Tec .380 pistol, which he describes as "a nice little handgun that fits in your pocket".

He added that the promotion was inspired by recent comments from one of the Democratic nominees for the presidential election, saying: "We did it because of Barack Obama.

"He said all those people in the Midwest, you've got to have compassion for them because they're clinging to their guns and their Bibles. I found that quite offensive. We all go to church on Sunday and we all carry guns."

The website advertisement for the offer, which continues until the end of the month, mentions that an approved background check on gun ownership is required. :mrgreen:
Well at least there banks don't do it...wait a minute they have before...

:shock:
Well I say ChrisP steals Wentz22 spelling skills.

ChrisP says Wentz22 steels signatures.
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

shaken_bacon wrote:

wat do u mean?
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
shaken_bacon
Bank robber
Bank robber

Post by shaken_bacon »

SEAN-NZ wrote:
shaken_bacon wrote:

wat do u mean?
There are a few banks in the states if you open an account and deposit so much money you can get a free gun out of it.

Unfortuantly I could not find any links on google at the moment considering this whole car delaership seems to take away all my searches.

Basically you don't get a gun right at the bank if your approve you can pick it up at a local gun shop or something, but you still get a gun out of it.

JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

hmmmm so GTA was more fact than fiction? :shock:
shaken_bacon
Bank robber
Bank robber

Post by shaken_bacon »

JasonJ wrote:hmmmm so GTA was more fact than fiction? :shock:
Well to be honest, I know you are joking but I agree with that statement. GTA is an exaggeration of the truth. Overall I would say most of the topics GTA talks about are very relateable. Of course some are just to be funny, but I think GTA has a very unique perspective on society as a whole.

The game isn't all about killing and car theft.