IMPORTANT! Police skins! MUST READ!

All kinds of Caribbean Cruise downloads and screenshots should be posted here.

Moderator: CLC Crew

skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

IMPORTANT! Police skins! MUST READ!

Post by skstibi »

As I just became aware that my skins are being used by LTC, I am renaming all skins and placing some information within the skin about its use.

OLD SKINS WILL NOT WORK ANYMORE!

Here are the new ones.
http://files.filefront.com/CLC+POLICE+B ... einfo.html

New car included UFR!
Last edited by skstibi on 18 Mar 2008, 03:49, edited 3 times in total.
Want to mess with me? Go for it.. See what happens.. Just don't complain about what happens.
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Re: IMPORTANT! Police skins! MUST READ!

Post by SEAN-NZ »

very good, but i thought ltc had a different screen layout?
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
Officer
Ingame nick: The Mad American
LFS Name: Runeman

Post by 4556 »

You have got to be kidding me.
samforey
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: ECL > Sam
LFS Name: samforey12345

Post by samforey »

That's rediculous i wonder who's showing them too LTC
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

wooo UFR.

Is this referring to those YouTube Videos? It really doesn't look like LTC's InSim App Interface. Nor does it look like TC's. There are alot of servers running inSim Cruise mods now. There's even a downloadable (very basic) version, so anyone can just about create a real Cruise Server with an inSim app. and cash earning.

I'm pretty sure this is LTC's official police skins: http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... jpgvl9.jpg
Let's not get too jumpy with accusations until we are sure what server was used in those videos.

If it turns out to be another official Cruise server stealing Seans skins, we'll get right on their case about it. ASAP.

edit: I've read some of your posts in other places. I didn't realise people had also told you that other servers were wearing your police skins. Do you think Adding some small [CLC] logos to the skins might stop stealing? If you think it might go right ahead. LIke the size of an A$ sheet compared to a car might not be too intrusive. If you make changes to skins on LFS world, I'm pretty sure LFS updates peoples local dds downloads to the latest version when they connect to a server with people using the skins.
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

JasonJ wrote:Do you think Adding some small [CLC] logos to the skins might stop stealing? If you think it might go right ahead. LIke the size of an A$ sheet compared to a car might not be too intrusive. If you make changes to skins on LFS world, I'm pretty sure LFS updates peoples local dds downloads to the latest version when they connect to a server with people using the skins.
We cant protect this totally, but i dont know the reason why we DONT have CLC in the police skins. not big, just enough to see it. skstibi, possible to next release please? The download is now updated on the downloadpage. but i've removed the duplicate FZ5 and renamed the UFR to have capital .JPG (to have continuity among filenames). Speaking of which, UF1 has different order? =)
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

I was talking to pass me last night and I think after I have all the skins done, I will add CLC somewhere on the visible part of the skin.
But for now, just adding some things will help deter people just a bit.

It looked like LTC layout on those videos but it was TC.
Still does not change my complaint on LTC, I have seen my skins being used there before and gotten LFSFORUM PM's telling me about it too.
Want to mess with me? Go for it.. See what happens.. Just don't complain about what happens.