Moderator: CLC Crew

Blackbird
Officer
Ingame nick: Blackbird
LFS Name: BlackbirdCaD

Re: what to do.....?

Post by Blackbird »

lol why not Timbe? We are bored and the server is still down/passworded :/
Antec 1200 | Corsair HX850 | Intel Core i7 920 @ 4.2 GHz | Asus P6TD Deluxe | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair XMS3 1600 mhz CL7 | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB | Intel X25-M G2 80GB | Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 | Creative SB X-Fi XtremeGamer | HP ZR24w+Datacolor Spyder 3 Elite colorimeter | Coolermaster Sentinel | Logitech G15 | Logitech G25 | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Miles
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: [OPC] Miles!
LFS Name: M1l3S

Post by Miles »

COD4 Players.... anyone in a clan / team? if not then join http://www.hardcoreassaultrecon.tk :P maybe we can have some fun on cod4 whalst the servers down :D

ps. im +HAR+LastResort on there ;)
[OPC] Miles!
Themee
Officer
Ingame nick: Themee
LFS Name: Themee

Post by Themee »

miles, i play cod4.. what server you play on?
Come to the Dark Side!!... We have Milk and Cookies

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste bunny onto your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.
Miles
Busted robber
Busted robber

Post by Miles »

any really haha, i normally play with the main clan that i am in, whick is =FTK=, +HAR+ is a little project of mine :P that needs members lol, do you use xfire?
[OPC] Miles!
samforey
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: ECL > Sam
LFS Name: samforey12345

Post by samforey »

I got CoD4 at the weekend, i love it, BUT i got a problem, i regulary change computers, so i have too have 2 'accounts' which i cant be bothered to do.. is there a way to have them on each computer?
Themee
Officer

Post by Themee »

i do have x-fire it's patmonster send me a invite if ya want.. maybe we can get together later today :D

(\__/) This is Bunny.
Blackbird
Officer

Post by Blackbird »

I hate CoD4 because of the small maps.. you die too fast..
Antec 1200 | Corsair HX850 | Intel Core i7 920 @ 4.2 GHz | Asus P6TD Deluxe | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair XMS3 1600 mhz CL7 | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB | Intel X25-M G2 80GB | Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 | Creative SB X-Fi XtremeGamer | HP ZR24w+Datacolor Spyder 3 Elite colorimeter | Coolermaster Sentinel | Logitech G15 | Logitech G25 | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Themee
Officer

Post by Themee »

ya, i dont like the small maps... i like crossfire and bloc
Miles
Busted robber
Busted robber

Post by Miles »

samforey wrote:I got CoD4 at the weekend, i love it, BUT i got a problem, i regulary change computers, so i have too have 2 'accounts' which i cant be bothered to do.. is there a way to have them on each computer?
In The CoD4 Main Folder in the program files you have all the account files, so copy the "players" folder and the folder of the main account you use, and then replace the ones on the other computor, this will only give you the same weapons, unlocks etc. that you have achieved at the time that you copyed the files, so if you make more progress, it wont transfer automaticly to the other computor, you would have to re-copy the folders.....
[OPC] Miles!
Blackbird
Officer

Post by Blackbird »

aaaah.. now i really feel that i want to play on CLC.. I'm tired of watching tv and reading magazines. lol
samforey
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: ECL > Sam
LFS Name: samforey12345

Post by samforey »

Miles wrote:
samforey wrote:I got CoD4 at the weekend, i love it, BUT i got a problem, i regulary change computers, so i have too have 2 'accounts' which i cant be bothered to do.. is there a way to have them on each computer?
In The CoD4 Main Folder in the program files you have all the account files, so copy the "players" folder and the folder of the main account you use, and then replace the ones on the other computor, this will only give you the same weapons, unlocks etc. that you have achieved at the time that you copyed the files, so if you make more progress, it wont transfer automaticly to the other computor, you would have to re-copy the folders.....
Right cheers for that, i knew there would be some sort of 'storage' for the information. It's quite possible for me to upload those files then when i change to the next pc download them there.. i'll think about it :mrgreen:
Miles
Busted robber
Busted robber

Post by Miles »

it is quite alot of work doint that everytime you change pc i have to admit... your choice :), or just play with 2 accounts and get them both to level 55 :P

EDIT: woo im a towtrucker :P <<<<<
[OPC] Miles!
MINIz guy
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Andrew
LFS Name: MINIz guy

Post by MINIz guy »

I have made another CoD 4 account to hopefully have better stats than my current one.

On the other hand, there should be a server where most CLC play on. I want to see how cruisers shoot. I for one am not very good.
Miles
Busted robber
Busted robber

Post by Miles »

im alright once im warmed up..... meh, but yea a server for us clc regulars would be cool :D
[OPC] Miles!
Themee
Officer

Post by Themee »

Miles wrote:im alright once im warmed up..... meh, but yea a server for us clc regulars would be cool :D
im trying to get a server up :D

(\__/) This is Bunny.