Stop being crybabies about fines < 1000

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

Oreo
Got wrong number
Got wrong number

Stop being crybabies about fines < 1000

Post by Oreo »

As most chases seem to stay under condition 3, most fines resulting from chases also tend to stay under 1000, and usually they're not even 500.

Now, yesterday, I saw people complaining about fines that were already very low, and seriously, that's just ridiculous. First, it's a game, who cares about the money. Second, they're like 'zomg it was only condition 2, I should only be fined like 100, not 300 (or something)'. Geez, anything under 1000 isn't even worth mentioning unless you're at like -9000, in which case you'll want to stop and pay the smallest fine possible (and you're probably a retard too, being so low). I mean, the fines are low enough as it is, just don't complain when you get something that I'd already call too low. I was involved in like 3 chases yesterday, in two of which I was arrested, and payed less than 1000€ despite being in condition 3.

Sooooo... hmm ya. :roll:
matt2000
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: [FG] Matt2ooo uk
LFS Name: matt2000

Re: Stop being crybabies about fines < 1000

Post by matt2000 »

I know exactly what you mean, people think that because officers and cadets are friendly, they can knock some cash off for 'a good chase' or give them a warning. They don't seem to get the idea of a minimum fine, and it gets all serious when they actually have to pay. I think that the minimum fines for conditions should be in the normal rules, just to give people an idea of what they're getting into. :D
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Re: Stop being crybabies about fines < 1000

Post by JasonJ »

Minimum fines are listed when you type !fines or !f
This is all listed in !help. Also the rules pages on these forums hase the minimum fines.