I'm already out.

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

Tim
Got wrong number
Got wrong number
Ingame nick: [CSR]Tim
LFS Name: Tim_J_23

I'm already out.

Post by Tim »

Yep, just joined the server and already out.
Why?
Because yesterday I went from -2k to over 3k by JUST cruising.
And then I accidently log out without being in garage and I'm thinking no big deal.
But today I went into one of those GOD DAMN bugged walls! And then flew in the air, got kicked and lost ANOTHER 1200.
So Now I'm at 700 because of some swearing and I'm quitting already.
If noone wants to be kind and give me the 3k back but I don't really think so ... :?
illegal
Officer
Ingame nick: nic illegal
LFS Name: illegal

Re: I'm already out.

Post by illegal »

So.. one day you make 5k, everything dandy. The next day you lose 3k, because of your own fault: no big deal, is it? You weren't entirely aware of all the server rules. Every single one of the people on the server made/make mistakes like this. It is no reason to quit, unless you don't like the idea of this server entirely.
Now why don't you focus on the positive parts? You can make 5k easily, and you now know what makes you lose money. Surely you can build up a nice set of cars fairly easily.

Most probably you won't receive a refund on the money you lost. However, I wish you luck with whatever you decide to do next :)
▀█▀▐▌▀█▀ ▄█▀
teamnic | Lastfm | deviantArt

LFS patches | LFS Strobe
Distance records | Lap time records | Teh rig

Annoying you in LFS since February 2003.
Tim
Got wrong number
Got wrong number

Post by Tim »

Yer, I'm staying ... :P Already got 3.8 k so ... :P
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

i just want to remind you that if you want a fresh start, just !pay 999999 (so you get -10000), and you get the account reseted and 2 days ban. After that, you are all new.

About the walls: do i need to say that we WISH we could do something about them?
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
Tim
Got wrong number
Got wrong number

Post by Tim »

Got 12k now so I'm cool ;)
Crystal
Officer
Ingame nick: Crystal
LFS Name: Crystal141192

Post by Crystal »

BTW, It's really not about the money you have ;)
It's about the cruising itself (also cruising with others in the same car), completing some quests and having some nice chases with the police, no matter what car you drive and how many cash you have.
Intel Core i7-2600k | Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 MSI TwinFrozr III | AsusP8Z77-V | 8 GB Corsair DDR3-1600 CL9 | Intel 520 Series SSD 180 GB | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit | Cooler Master HAF X Case | Seasonic 860W Platinum | Logitech Z-2300 | Sony XB-700 | Logitech G25 | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech MX620 Cordless Mouse | HP ZR2440W 24"