Doh

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

Goonie

Doh

Post by Goonie »

Only been in your server about an hour. Didn't know what was going on but someone said to type !pay 10000, well I did and got banned for bancrupcy :shock:

Can I get unbanned, hard to figure out what is going on when it's your first time on the cruise server :oops:

Thanks,
Goonie

LFS account major_syphillis
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Re: Doh

Post by SEAN-NZ »

who told u to !pay 10000 ?, and y didnt u question y they told u to do it?
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
P V L
Condition 2-speeder
Condition 2-speeder
Ingame nick: P V L
LFS Name: P V L

Post by P V L »

When you get to - 10 000 insim does an autoban for 48 hours and resets your account.

When you come back u will have a UF 1 and 0 € cash, so nothing really bad for you. :wink:

Take my advice and a look at the entry site, helps sure a lot to know what to do or not. :idea:

I wish you a lot of fun at CLC in the future. 8)
Life is short --- Run fast
Join for great fun
PVL Crash & Fun
SargeBanner
Using !help
Using !help
Ingame nick: SargeBanner.UK
LFS Name: Equinox

Post by SargeBanner »

I told him and another person the ACTIONS taken after he said he wanted to get his debt repayed ...

I said " Type !pay 100000 to get your account reset"
" This will ban your account for 2 days, and you will loose any cars you own, besides UF1"
" And your money will be reset"

Obviously if you had the brains to check the ingame rules, and the rules here, this wouldnt have happened ...

Sarge.

*Who takes NO resposibility, as he clearly explained this would happen.*
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

well then it obviously sounds like his fault, it easyer faster to earn cash by driving then getting urself banned for 2 days and account reset
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD