LFS Patch Z - is CLC ready ?

The City Life Crew will publish news and updates in this forum.

Moderator: CLC Crew

skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

Scawen posted that patch Z should be out next week. Will you be ready? :D
Want to mess with me? Go for it.. See what happens.. Just don't complain about what happens.
shaken_bacon
Bank robber
Bank robber
Ingame nick: Shaken_Bacon
LFS Name: shakenbake

Post by shaken_bacon »

skstibi wrote:Scawen posted that patch Z should be out next week. Will you be ready? :D
I was going ot ask that as well. :D I just installed thetest patches for now, and they are great, can't wait for the next patch how about CLC?
Well I say ChrisP steals Wentz22 spelling skills.

ChrisP says Wentz22 steels signatures.
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Re: CLIS 2.6.9a - RELEASED

Post by JasonJ »

It's still compatible. I've tested CliS on dedi Y24 where there were some significant inSim adjustments and it's working. I've adjusted any ingame text characters in the previous CLiS patches that didn't work in >Y+ patches.

The only delay will be waiting for our sever host to update the dedi executable files. From past expereince that time is very short.

The sergeants badge is about the only thing left to fix now. And admins are in discussion about it.
shaken_bacon
Bank robber
Bank robber

Post by shaken_bacon »

JasonJ wrote:It's still compatible. I've tested CliS on dedi Y24 where there were some significant inSim adjustments and it's working. I've adjusted any ingame text characters in the previous CLiS patches that didn't work in >Y+ patches.

The only delay will be waiting for our sever host to update the dedi executable files. From past expereince that time is very short.

The sergeants badge is about the only thing left to fix now. And admins are in discussion about it.
Yeah patch Y 30 and onward(currently Y32), are not compatible with Y24 and below. Do you think this will run into a problem for you?

The patch is mostly about blancing cars, physic changes, and some graphics, I don't think CLC should have a problem.

If you want to try the test patch make sure to copy your current folder of LFS becuase the new test patches are not compatible with current servers. I was looking through some current version servers, there seemed to be LTC and J4F cruise servers already up so most likely CLC will be fine with the new patch z ( I think it is Z?)

:mrgreen:

JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

There isn't any inSim compatibilty issues going up to patch Z so CLC will work fine when our Dedi host is upgraded to patch Z.

The difference with the new dedi server Y30+ means you can't see those servers from LFS dedi host version y0 > y24
And you probably can't see servers less than Y30 when your using Y30 and higher for LFS.

It's going to be fine/ok and seemless. You will get an LFS autoupdate in game when Z is released and the CLC server might be down for a couple hours at worst after that time. Eventually it will appear on your list of hosts. If there is any major problems - we will post in the appropriate thread.

edit: I've split this topic from the main CLC CLiS thread as it doesnt specifically refer to any updates to the CLiS
shaken_bacon
Bank robber
Bank robber

Post by shaken_bacon »

JasonJ wrote:There isn't any inSim compatibilty issues going up to patch Z so CLC will work fine when our Dedi host is upgraded to patch Z.

The difference with the new dedi server Y30+ means you can't see those servers from LFS dedi host version y0 > y24
And you probably can't see servers less than Y30 when your using Y30 and higher for LFS.

It's going to be fine/ok and seemless. You will get an LFS autoupdate in game when Z is released and the CLC server might be down for a couple hours at worst after that time. Eventually it will appear on your list of hosts. If there is any major problems - we will post in the appropriate thread.

edit: I've split this topic from the main CLC CLiS thread as it doesnt specifically refer to any updates to the CLiS
You confirmed just what I hoped for, I didn't think there would be any major issues thanks for the confirmation.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Trekkerfahrer
Got wrong number
Got wrong number
Ingame nick: LR|Trekker
LFS Name: Trekkerfahrer

Re: LFS Patch Z - is CLC ready ?

Post by Trekkerfahrer »

z is out ;)
Chesta
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Chesta!
LFS Name: Carboy717

Post by Chesta »

i allready love patch Z.... but ill love it more when i can play CLC lol.
Image - [OPC] Chesta - Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
theaidanator
Bank robber
Bank robber
Ingame nick: ECL >> Aidan
LFS Name: theaidanator

Post by theaidanator »

is it on clc yet? lol im very observative XD cant be bothered to look
I don't have a signature, cause i'm awesome like that.
Timbe_
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC]Timbe_
LFS Name: Timbe_

Post by Timbe_ »

theaidanator wrote:is it on clc yet? lol im very observative XD cant be bothered to look
if u cant be bothered to look why u are bothered to play? it is on clc.
CLC - Where i pwn people!
The gardener Image 3rd time in a row!
Servers players
Quickscript stats
LfsW stats
ImageImage
skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

Wth. I am away for I think 3 days and look what happens. My post gets moved to its own thread, LFS comes out with Z, and CLC goes to Z.
Want to mess with me? Go for it.. See what happens.. Just don't complain about what happens.
shaken_bacon
Bank robber
Bank robber

Post by shaken_bacon »

skstibi wrote:Wth. I am away for I think 3 days and look what happens. My post gets moved to its own thread, LFS comes out with Z, and CLC goes to Z.
Not to mention I got myself a shiny new penny :mrgreen: .

Not that that is important, but it is soooo shiny! :lol: