NAIL explained.

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

Dark Force
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: Trueno
LFS Name: Dark Force

NAIL explained.

Post by Dark Force »

Hello its Trueno here, how many of you cring when you hear the name NAIL? I'd guess all, NAIL is a very young team but has managed to earn a very terrible reputation. Some of its members have been out of control, and have caused many problems and work for the admins. NAIL is offering a sincer apoligy to all who have been victimized by some out of control NAIL members, including the CLC admins who have had so much extra stuff to deal with due to crazy NAIL members.

Due to this ever growing problem the NAIL team leaders held a meeting and decided a new team policy. Before when NAIL members broke offical team rules they were givin a minor suspenshion from the team, now NAIL has addopted a no tolerance rule. Any members, including team leaders will be kicked off the team if caught cheating, ramming, or breaking any CLC rules on the first offense. The team leaders feel that this will improve the team reputation, show that NAIL is making an effort to improve its member conduct.

Also in an effort to improve team conduct, NAIL has a newly created website. In this forum members can report any misbehavior by any NAIL members by providing a replay (if the conduct is bad enough to put on the NAIL forums, it would be best to post it on CLC forums also, and importantly this site was not made to circumvent CLC forums and possibly avoid a NAIL member ban but in order to inform us sooner of misconduct). The website address is (http://www.nail.moonfruit.com). We all hope that this will be an improvement to the team, and proof to all that NAIL is sincerely trying to improve, also if any wish to offer suggestions about improving team conduct there is a "suggestions and questions" thread on NAIL forums and we would be happy to hear your ideahs.

Thank you all for listining. Cheers :D
:lfs:
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Re: NAIL explained.

Post by JasonJ »

It's nice to see you going to alot of hard work to make your team look good.

Website looks nice to.
shaken_bacon
Bank robber
Bank robber
Ingame nick: Shaken_Bacon
LFS Name: shakenbake

Post by shaken_bacon »

Well this is a good first step to getting NAIL back on course.

I for one accept the appolgy, and look forward for the new and improved NAIL team. :wink:
Well I say ChrisP steals Wentz22 spelling skills.

ChrisP says Wentz22 steels signatures.
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

i also accept the apology, i personally havent had problems with nail, i have just seen it happen, and heard about, hope all goes well :):)
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
SargeBanner
Using !help
Using !help
Ingame nick: SargeBanner.UK
LFS Name: Equinox

Post by SargeBanner »

Oh come on :/

Who deleted my comment in the shoutbox !?!?!

Has your sense of humour failed completely ?

Sarge.

Or is my internet being silly and not posting the damn thing ¬¬
Dark Force
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: Trueno
LFS Name: Dark Force

Post by Dark Force »

LOL sarge, RELAX, you just had a taste of mine.
:lfs:
matt2000
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: [FG] Matt2ooo uk
LFS Name: matt2000

Post by matt2000 »

Struth, I really want to stick a stapler in some of the people who made chavvy comments on the shoutbox. Nice site, but the spelling needs work. :wink:
reguarding
stoping buy
I thought you are all americans. why the spelling errors if English is your main language?
skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

matt2000 wrote:I thought you are all americans. why the spelling errors if English is your main language?
I think you pointed out what the problem is with that one line in the first sentence.
Want to mess with me? Go for it.. See what happens.. Just don't complain about what happens.