Trueno does 2200 KM

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

Dark Force
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: Trueno
LFS Name: Dark Force

Trueno does 2200 KM

Post by Dark Force »

Hell everyone, its Trueno. Im here to tell you all i can about my massive distance quest. I started this quest on June 29th at aproximatly 9 P.M. with the XFG. I drove until very very late, it was about 3 A.M. when i went to sleep for an hour. I began again at about 4 A.M. Went till early morning, about 9 or 10 A.M. Then i took another snooze. After i woke up it was starting to hit me, after cruseing for about 10 hours with only 2 hours of sleep my eyes were getting very blurry. But, i pushed on, and moved up to 1000 Km and continued all day through the busy hours of CLC. On the night of June 30th i was at the point of complete exaustion, i had to sleep for an hour, almost giving up at this point. That night was ruff, i was to about 1600 km on July 1st. I finished this quest at 5:30 P.M. on July 1st.

Start time:9 P.M.
End time:5 P.M.
Elapsed time: 44 hours

Track: KY3R
Laps: 328-sadly my cash today and lap display do not say this in the pic, due to the insim failing twice while i was on my quest. But it can be proved by the math.

Fuel used: With the XFG i was using 2.7%, then divide that by 100% to find my total amount of possible laps with a full tank. That is 37.037037 laps total. Now take my total laps, 328 and divide by 37. That equals over 8.5 full gas tanks on the XFG!!!

The physical effects were terible, maybe im wimpy but i couldnt see, barly walk i was so stiff, and i stunk so bad due to no shower and using the DFP the entire time(makes sweaty armpits!!!!). This was the dumbest thing ive ever done hands down, but when i get my new PC i will be pulling of a 5000Km and you can be sure of it.

O and the screens :D
O and one final thank you to my team [NAIL] it was you guys that kept pushin me through this, and i neeeded it. And thank you CLC admins for stealing my social life, MAX i will hold it to you forever!!!
Attachments
2202KM!!!.jpeg
:lfs:
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Re: Trueno does 2200 KM

Post by MaxH »

Dark Force wrote:MAX i will hold it to you forever!!!
*draws another line on the wall*

nicely done, im impressed :) How long did you sleep afterwards?
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

hehe nice. This gotta go into the record lists.
edit: added

But to me the biggest surprise is inSim didnt crash in all that time. Wow.. a record there to?
edit: oh wait i re-read your post. Fail.
Dark Force
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by Dark Force »

Put it this way Max, i slept for until my parents riped me out of bed, and JJ you will notice that my cash today is very low for the km i did, that is because the insim did fail, twice that is. Sry if that ruins your happy mood :(
MaxH
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: MaxH
LFS Name: MaxHeadroom

Post by MaxH »

Dark Force wrote:Put it this way Max, i slept for until my parents raped me out of bed,
:o
The swedish word for speed is 'fart'.
If you don't want to drive to get money, why are you in a cruise server? -dougie-lampkin

maxh.nu - My Twitter - FZ.se - C L C & Server status - My stats: LFSw, QS Image
Dark Force
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by Dark Force »

Umm NO!!
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

nice, 20 hours with 2 hours of sleep, u should have tried to start in the early hours of the morning lol

A guy i know played runescape for 2 days straight lol
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

I think you die at about 5 days with no sleep so be careful folks.

After about 3 days no sleep u don't know what is reality so it's hard to make urself escape the cycle. Believe me i know. 72 hrs. (Uni assignments make u work hard, all the pressure to get good grades)
shaken_bacon
Bank robber
Bank robber
Ingame nick: Shaken_Bacon
LFS Name: shakenbake

Post by shaken_bacon »

JasonJ wrote:I think you die at about 5 days with no sleep so be careful folks.

After about 3 days no sleep u don't know what is reality so it's hard to make urself escape the cycle. Believe me i know. 72 hrs. (Uni assignments make u work hard, all the pressure to get good grades)
Heck I remember during my high school years me and wentz (aka adam) were over at my house. We went without sleep for 2 days straight, we just were playing video games, watching movies at that fun stuff. :D

The funny part was we were playing NFS: Underground 2 at the time, My mom who worked always came home from lunch, and around 2pm me and adam are like hmm that is strange my/your mom didn't come home for lunch. When she arrived at 4:30pm I asked her why she didn't come home, and she was like what are you talking about?

She said she was home and had a big conversation with us, ha ha. So basically me and adam had total memory loss, good times good times. :lol:

Although by the second day, I think both of us were so grumpy without sleep, so from that day forward we promoised to never do that again. :o
Well I say ChrisP steals Wentz22 spelling skills.

ChrisP says Wentz22 steels signatures.
matt2000
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: [FG] Matt2ooo uk
LFS Name: matt2000

Post by matt2000 »

I wouldn't mind doing a long drive on CLC, but it's unlikely that my PC will have the same enthusiasm, and will die after about 400km. :(
SargeBanner
Using !help
Using !help
Ingame nick: SargeBanner.UK
LFS Name: Equinox

Post by SargeBanner »

Atleast you can do 400 before it dies !

Mine lasts for about 50Kms normally, sometimes i've had a few 100Km+ runs, but not many :(

Thats why im poor ingame, i can never get big bonuses :(
shaken_bacon
Bank robber
Bank robber
Ingame nick: Shaken_Bacon
LFS Name: shakenbake

Post by shaken_bacon »

SargeBanner wrote:Atleast you can do 400 before it dies !

Mine lasts for about 50Kms normally, sometimes i've had a few 100Km+ runs, but not many :(

Thats why im poor ingame, i can never get big bonuses :(
Hey I had that issue for over a year. First I thought it was cause I was on wireless, and I was just about to move so I left it for a few months. (Had no cable in the room, no point putting it in since I was moving.)

Then once I moved I was directly connected with DSL, still had the issue, assumed it was a Vista problem, as there was plenty of information on vista internet issues. (I do think it was a part vista problem, as some things did indeed help the connection) So after 3-4 months of dealing with DSL and vista, I tried reformatting within this time, and after that failed and several other fixes failed, I switched ISP's once again.

Now that I am back to cable, and directly connected the connection has been great! Oh btw even before my wireless issue, I was using another pc that would crash every 50 km's or so, so basically I have not played lfs for like a year without problems ha ha.

Now as for your problems for free to send me a pmI will try to sort it out for you. :D
Well I say ChrisP steals Wentz22 spelling skills.

ChrisP says Wentz22 steels signatures.
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

not knowing wat is reality and wats not sounds great :), if it gets lots of kms done :)
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
SargeBanner
Using !help
Using !help
Ingame nick: SargeBanner.UK
LFS Name: Equinox

Post by SargeBanner »

No need for the PM, its the classic nv4dsp.dll blue screen of death horror, but I'm sticking with my current drivers as they work the best for me !

Sarge.
Miles
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: [OPC] Miles!
LFS Name: M1l3S

Post by Miles »

is the pc overclocked atall? if it is try reseting all clock speeds to factory default :P
[OPC] Miles!