Your favorite GTR

General talk about CLC and LFS that doesn't fit in other forums in this category

Moderator: CLC Crew

Favorite GTR?

Poll ended at 18 Sep 2008, 20:27

XRR
27%
FXR
39%
FZR
34%

Total votes: 41

skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Re: Your favorite GTR

Post by skstibi »

Dark Force wrote:
skstibi wrote:Why do people say that the FZR is the fastest and the FXR handles. Guess what, I can go around corners just as fast or faster than an FXR. FXR stops better, I'll give it that.
If the guy in that FXR around that corner had the same skills as you Skstibi, you would take that statement back! As a matter of fact, you would be swollowing exaust, untill the straight :D .
Actually, I have raced against many fast FXR drivers (far faster than anything on CLC) and well, they can stop faster but that is about as far as it goes.

Now you put a highly skilled (ALIEN) XRR driver against me, the XRR will probably win.
Want to mess with me? Go for it.. See what happens.. Just don't complain about what happens.
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver
Ingame nick: SEAN-NZ
LFS Name: SEAN-NZ

Post by SEAN-NZ »

FXR is the best for beginners :), and i like the fact that u can split the power between the front and back wheels, so u could make it almost completely rear wheel drive if u wanted to
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
Eaglezor
Sergeant
Ingame nick: [OPC] Eagle !
LFS Name: Eaglezor

Post by Eaglezor »

FZR for me...the FXR is easyer to keep on the road...dont mean its better handling.
shaken_bacon wrote:XRR also has a bit better handling the FZR.
ARE U MAD??? FZR has much better handleing even after the patch..u turn ur wheel and the FZR goes ther imediatly but the XRR thinks about it for abit and then when it douse turn it only goes half way.
[OPC] Eagle - Sub Leader of the Orange Pimps - http://www.opclfs.com
Image[/url]
JasonJ
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] JasonJ
LFS Name: JasonJ

Post by JasonJ »

XRR sticks like glue if you get a good setup and know how to handle the powah.
Chris
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: Chris
LFS Name: chrize1

Post by Chris »

:arrow: its always a question of the setup :!:
Image Image
shaken_bacon
Bank robber
Bank robber
Ingame nick: Shaken_Bacon
LFS Name: shakenbake

Post by shaken_bacon »

Eaglezor wrote:FZR for me...the FXR is easyer to keep on the road...dont mean its better handling.
shaken_bacon wrote:XRR also has a bit better handling the FZR.
ARE U MAD??? FZR has much better handleing even after the patch..u turn ur wheel and the FZR goes ther imediatly but the XRR thinks about it for abit and then when it douse turn it only goes half way.
I have never really had a problem handling either car. I just thought XRR was a smudge better, it is just harder to control the power on a corner, becuase of turbo lag.
Well I say ChrisP steals Wentz22 spelling skills.

ChrisP says Wentz22 steels signatures.
Dark Force
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: Trueno
LFS Name: Dark Force

Post by Dark Force »

One thing that ticks me off about the FXR is the fact that ill pull away from and FZR on a corner, then commin onto pit straight he BLOWS by me like he's got 30 more HP. Is it my set or what? :x
:lfs:
SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver

Post by SEAN-NZ »

probably lol
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4600 2.4GHZ LGA775 WITH COOLERMASTER V8 COOLER, ASUSTEK P5KPL-CM LGA775, INNO3D GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB PCIE,WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIER GREEN 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB HDD, POWER CASE 500W EZCOOL POWER SUPPLY, CORSAIR 4GB-1033MHZ, 1.5TB WESTERN DIGITAL EXTERNAL HDD
Timbe_
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC]Timbe_
LFS Name: Timbe_

Post by Timbe_ »

Dark Force wrote:One thing that ticks me off about the FXR is the fact that ill pull away from and FZR on a corner, then commin onto pit straight he BLOWS by me like he's got 30 more HP. Is it my set or what? :x
you have bad set. :wink:
CLC - Where i pwn people!
The gardener Image 3rd time in a row!
Servers players
Quickscript stats
LfsW stats
ImageImage
Shivkp01
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: [CLC] Shiv
LFS Name: Shiv

Post by Shivkp01 »

FXR is for me. Easy to handle. Lots of grip .4 wheel drive. And good for towing aswell :D.

Shiv
Shivkp01
Official Towtruck
Ingame nick: [CLC] Shiv
LFS Name: Shiv

Post by Shivkp01 »

SEAN-NZ wrote:FXR is the best for beginners :), and i like the fact that u can split the power between the front and back wheels, so u could make it almost completely rear wheel drive if u wanted to
How do you do that?
Crystal
Officer
Ingame nick: Crystal
LFS Name: Crystal141192

Post by Crystal »

Hm, the only GTR I can handle and keep up with other GTRs is the FXR.
I try to practice sometimes with the XRR and FZR but that usually ends up in countless !pitlanes.
Intel Core i7-2600k | Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 MSI TwinFrozr III | AsusP8Z77-V | 8 GB Corsair DDR3-1600 CL9 | Intel 520 Series SSD 180 GB | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit | Cooler Master HAF X Case | Seasonic 860W Platinum | Logitech Z-2300 | Sony XB-700 | Logitech G25 | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech MX620 Cordless Mouse | HP ZR2440W 24"

SEAN-NZ
Getaway driver
Getaway driver

Post by SEAN-NZ »

Shivkp01 wrote:
SEAN-NZ wrote:FXR is the best for beginners :), and i like the fact that u can split the power between the front and back wheels, so u could make it almost completely rear wheel drive if u wanted to
How do you do that?
its under the final drive, when ur doing the setup
Dark Force
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: Trueno
LFS Name: Dark Force

Post by Dark Force »

Man look how close the XRR and FZR are on the poll, vote vote vote people. :D
:lfs:
skstibi
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew

Post by skstibi »

Look at my sig picture closely...
I can do that and win races with the same setup :mrgreen:
Want to mess with me? Go for it.. See what happens.. Just don't complain about what happens.