Moderator: CLC Crew

Indy47
Leaving the ticket
Leaving the ticket
Ingame nick: Indy47
LFS Name: Indy47

Re: Animal Abuse (Kenny Glenn)

Post by Indy47 »

wow sam little slaps ? the cat doesnt look happy ....... also if you look hard enough you can find the 2nd video of him bieng sprayed in the face with windex then when he ran he was picked up and hit on the floor then an onslaught of (slaps) to his mid-section sam if it wasnt bad he wouldnt be on charges

also when they took his computer another video of him beating a 2nd cat was found
[CLC] Bobo: this isnt a race server like vroom vroooom vroom pew pew pew
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

i really dont like cats personally but what kenny did was sickening and anyone who thinks differently i suggest you get professional help
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
Bobomoomin
Officer
Ingame nick: [CLC] Bobo
LFS Name: Jack Tebbutt

Post by Bobomoomin »

I do think releasing his personal details over the net is a 'little' far, after all, this has basically wrecked this kids life completely, sure he deserves it, but is it really needed? A decent offical justic would have been fine in my eyes.
samforey
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: ECL > Sam
LFS Name: samforey12345

Post by samforey »

Bobomoomin wrote:I do think releasing his personal details over the net is a 'little' far, after all, this has basically wrecked this kids life completely, sure he deserves it, but is it really needed? A decent offical justic would have been fine in my eyes.

This is what i'm getting at. It's 2 cats ffs.. I find it horrible yes, but people are going over the top.

He did this for one reason: For attention, and a servere warning now would teach him not to do it again.

EDIT: I'm going to rewatch the videos to see the serverity again.
theaidanator
Bank robber
Bank robber
Ingame nick: ECL >> Aidan
LFS Name: theaidanator

Post by theaidanator »

Well sam, some people may be a lot more fond of animals than you are,
thats just your opinion.
I don't really think it's your place to tell people how to react...

EDIT: Sam if you want I have a link to a video with the whole audio,
You don't see the animal being hit as much as many of the frames have been removed,
but you can still get a fairly clear idea how sever the beating was...
go on msn if you want the link..
I don't have a signature, cause i'm awesome like that.
passme[bum]
CityLifeCrew
CityLifeCrew
Ingame nick: [CLC] Pass me
LFS Name: proteus

Post by passme[bum] »

well sam look up ted bundy he started off like kenny ,most if not all serial killers start off hurting animals ,also animal abuse is taken very seriously by the judicial system . i say put him in a room with 2 tigers 1 to hold the camera of coarse :) and see how he squeal
Some People Are Like Slinkies - Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs
comp specs
Main
intel Q6600 ,Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P , 4gb Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz ,Msi ati rx3850 Radeon 512mb OC edition ,Hiper power 580
2nd
intel e4500 core 2 duo 2.2ghz , GA-G31M-S2L, 2x2gb kingston memory, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850 256mb , psu 700watt
3rd
AMD 4200+ 2.2ghz X2 ,GA-K8N51GMF-9-RH ,4x512mb buffalo ,Radeon HD6450 512mb ,coloursit 500watt
all boring cases
RaGe
Using !help
Using !help
Ingame nick: RaGe or RaGe
LFS Name: psysim

Post by RaGe »

Sam, if you don't care, don't bother posting in this thread! What im trying to say is... your not worthy of the finger work, your too sick and I think your saying it all for the attention!
samforey
Busted robber
Busted robber
Ingame nick: ECL > Sam
LFS Name: samforey12345

Post by samforey »

I'm not telling people how to react. Like i said it's my opinion but this is WAYY out of proportion.

I have watched the video again, and yes at times it could have done damage, but if he really wanted to hurt it badly he could have just smashed it full force.

It's funny how when it's a cat people react as if it's the end of the world. There are far more things in this criteria that need sorting out in the world, like all the millions of chavs shanking eachother, all the things you can think of that are, if you think about it, far worse than two cats and an unthoughtful teenager.
PeteUK
Officer
Ingame nick: [OPC] Pete
LFS Name: Demondpeter

Post by PeteUK »

Sam you just sick in the head m8 you think it is ok for a cat to go throw that well if you think it is ok then you think that rap and sexual stuff like that is ok then dont you..... :blah:
RaGe
Using !help
Using !help
Ingame nick: RaGe or RaGe
LFS Name: psysim

Post by RaGe »

So what's your point sam? If it was a kid it would be different? YOUR SICK, GET THE :censored: OUT OF THIS THREAD!

AND STOP TROLLING IT, THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE WHO BLEED, NOT HEARTS OF STONE!

:dnftroll:
Bobomoomin
Officer
Ingame nick: [CLC] Bobo
LFS Name: Jack Tebbutt

Post by Bobomoomin »

Sam, abuse is abuse at the end of the day weather it's a small slap or a harsh beating, neither can be tolerated.

-Thread Locked-

I don't want to see another one of these either.